Jazwares, Inc makes Astro Boy toys!

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 15 years ago

Maybe some figure playsets? Like, there could be a miniature version of one of the scenes in the movie, and maybe it would come with a special figure, like Tenma, or a villain from the movie, or some kind of exclusive Astro.

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

Postby AstroBoyGF » 15 years ago

LIFE SIZE PLUSHYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 15 years ago

I hate to post again so soon, but how about an electronic action figure? Like, Astro says a few phrases, eyes and jet boot flares light up...

(I hate to be so limited with my suggestions; I don't know of all the characters or powers to be in the movie, so I can't make any, er, requests :lol :)

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

EPIC YES FAUNA!!!

amaro
Kokoro Robot

Postby amaro » 15 years ago

Cool ideas!

Playsets these days don't sell well.

We gotta have electronics in some toys for sure!
By January we should have maybe something to show!

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

amaro, how about astro boy plushys? or toothbrushes? or keychains? or, OR, and astro boy toy that walks and talks and say something catchy. like those robot pets things how about something like that except with astro boy! i'm just a really big astro boy fan!! and i can't wait for the movie!! wait will there be commercials on T.V. the show the toys? oh my god that would be awesome!!!!!

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

amaro, how about astro boy plushys? or toothbrushes? or keychains? or, OR, and astro boy toy that walks and talks and say something catchy. like those robot pets things how about something like that except with astro boy! i'm just a really big astro boy fan!! :D :blush: :heart: :wub: :astro: and i can't wait for the movie!! wait will there be commercials on T.V. the show the toys? oh my god that would be awesome!!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :astro: :astro: :astro: :astro: :astro:

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 15 years ago

I still like my idea of an Astro figure that has guns pop out of his ... "hips" when you bend him down XD
Failing that, a talking Astro plush/figure would be great :D

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

"Dragonrider1227" wrote:I still like my idea of an Astro figure that has guns pop out of his ... "hips" when you bend him down XD
Failing that, a talking Astro plush/figure would be great :D

LOL! THAT WOULD BE SO COOL! XD I WOULD WANT ONE!

Ninjatron
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Ninjatron » 15 years ago

I think an action figure where you can take Astro's face and torso panels off and see his robotic insides would be a big hit with the kids. Some kids these days don't know that Astro is a robot and this would really drive the point home, especially if it were packaged with the removable panels slightly off-center to show the gimmick off right on the peg.

Not to take anything away from this thread, but I would love to talk about this further, and perhaps to a special post about your stuff for my site AstroBoy World http://astroboyworld.blogspot.com/
Contact me if you're interested.

Sayonara.
Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”