me singing astro boy

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 15 years ago

"AstroBoyGF" wrote:[QUOTE=cybotron;88040][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88038][QUOTE=cybotron;88037][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88036][QUOTE=cybotron;88035][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88034][QUOTE=cybotron;88032][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88029]hi guys! sorry i haven't been here for a while...been sick anyways while i was sick i made this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZkVl9Y-dB8&feature=channel_page
i kno my singing sucks but i hope u like it!^^

Oh wow! That just made my day! :w00t: :lol:
That is so CUTE!!!1 :heart: [/QUOTE]

thanks!^^ i think its sucked though... :d oh:[/QUOTE]

Well with what you had to work with it's ok...
:lol: [/QUOTE]

well and on top of it i'm getting over a cold...do i sound bad? :unsure: [/QUOTE]
Nahhh. You sound like a real cute girl! :w00t: [/QUOTE]

thank.... :blush: :eek: [/QUOTE]
Well it's true. :lol: [/QUOTE]

i'm not THAT cute...in facted i don't think i'm cute at all.... :blush: [/QUOTE]
Cute goes farther than skin deep sweetheart. :astro:
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

Postby AstroBoyGF » 15 years ago

"cybotron" wrote:[QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88042][QUOTE=cybotron;88040][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88038][QUOTE=cybotron;88037][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88036][QUOTE=cybotron;88035][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88034][QUOTE=cybotron;88032][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88029]hi guys! sorry i haven't been here for a while...been sick anyways while i was sick i made this!

well and on top of it i'm getting over a cold...do i sound bad? :unsure: [/QUOTE]

i'm not THAT cute...in facted i don't think i'm cute at all.... :blush: [/QUOTE]
Cute goes farther than skin deep sweetheart. :astro: [/QUOTE]

O//////////////////O uh...it does?

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

"AstroBoyGF" wrote:[QUOTE=cybotron;88045][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88042][QUOTE=cybotron;88040][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88038][QUOTE=cybotron;88037][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88036][QUOTE=cybotron;88035][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88034][QUOTE=cybotron;88032][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88029]hi guys! sorry i haven't been here for a while...been sick anyways while i was sick i made this!

O//////////////////O uh...it does?[/QUOTE]
Yes it does... It includes what's inside.... :tenma:
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

"cybotron" wrote:[QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88050][QUOTE=cybotron;88045][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88042][QUOTE=cybotron;88040][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88038][QUOTE=cybotron;88037][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88036][QUOTE=cybotron;88035][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88034][QUOTE=cybotron;88032][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88029]hi guys! sorry i haven't been here for a while...been sick anyways while i was sick i made this!

Yes it does... It includes what's inside.... :tenma: [/QUOTE]

true!true! its important to look into someones heart!^^ unfortunatly alotof people tend to for get that....i wish they wouldn't though...people only look at me from the outside and think i'm a snot or something...(cu'z i'm apperntly pretty...thats what people say anyways)
Last edited by AstroBoyGF on Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

"AstroBoyGF" wrote:[QUOTE=cybotron;88051][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88050][QUOTE=cybotron;88045][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88042][QUOTE=cybotron;88040][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88038][QUOTE=cybotron;88037][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88036][QUOTE=cybotron;88035][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88034][QUOTE=cybotron;88032][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88029]hi guys! sorry i haven't been here for a while...been sick anyways while i was sick i made this!

true!true! its important to look into someones heart!^^ unfortunatly alotof people tend to for get that....i wish they wouldn't though...people only look at me from the outside and think i'm a snot or something...(cu'z i'm apperntly pretty...thats what people say anyways)[/QUOTE]
Yes yes....
And you poor thing have to put up with the yikyak. I know. And the world is outward appearance. :whistling:
When will they learn?

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

"cybotron" wrote:[QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88055][QUOTE=cybotron;88051][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88050][QUOTE=cybotron;88045][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88042][QUOTE=cybotron;88040][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88038][QUOTE=cybotron;88037][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88036][QUOTE=cybotron;88035][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88034][QUOTE=cybotron;88032][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88029]hi guys! sorry i haven't been here for a while...been sick anyways while i was sick i made this!

true!true! its important to look into someones heart!^^ unfortunatly alotof people tend to for get that....i wish they wouldn't though...people only look at me from the outside and think i'm a snot or something...(cu'z i'm apperntly pretty...thats what people say anyways)[/QUOTE]
Yes yes....
And you poor thing have to put up with the yikyak. I know. And the world is outward appearance. :whistling:
When will they learn?[/QUOTE]

yeah...just becaues a girl is pretty dosen't mean thier sex symbols! i'm a tomboy so yeah!! like poor mikuru...she's always put into skimpy outfits and she dosen't even want to...i know oh she feels belive me.....
Last edited by AstroBoyGF on Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

"AstroBoyGF" wrote:[QUOTE=cybotron;88060][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88055][QUOTE=cybotron;88051][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88050][QUOTE=cybotron;88045][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88042][QUOTE=cybotron;88040][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88038][QUOTE=cybotron;88037][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88036][QUOTE=cybotron;88035][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88034][QUOTE=cybotron;88032][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88029]hi guys! sorry i haven't been here for a while...been sick anyways while i was sick i made this!

Yes yes....

yeah...just becaues a girl is pretty dosen't mean thier sex symbols! i'm a tomboy so yeah!! like poor mikuru...she's always put into skimpy outfits and she dosen't even want to...i know oh she feels belive me.....[/QUOTE]
You gotta inspire the troops.. :lol:
Show the boys what they're fighting for as it were... :whistling:

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

"cybotron" wrote:[QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88061][QUOTE=cybotron;88060][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88055][QUOTE=cybotron;88051][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88050][QUOTE=cybotron;88045][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88042][QUOTE=cybotron;88040][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88038][QUOTE=cybotron;88037][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88036][QUOTE=cybotron;88035][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88034][QUOTE=cybotron;88032][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88029]hi guys! sorry i haven't been here for a while...been sick anyways while i was sick i made this!

Yes yes....

yeah...just becaues a girl is pretty dosen't mean thier sex symbols! i'm a tomboy so yeah!! like poor mikuru...she's always put into skimpy outfits and she dosen't even want to...i know oh she feels belive me.....[/QUOTE]
Show the boys what they're fighting for as it were... :whistling: [/QUOTE]

huh? i don't understand?

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

"AstroBoyGF" wrote:[QUOTE=cybotron;88063][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88061][QUOTE=cybotron;88060][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88055][QUOTE=cybotron;88051][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88050][QUOTE=cybotron;88045][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88042][QUOTE=cybotron;88040][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88038][QUOTE=cybotron;88037][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88036][QUOTE=cybotron;88035][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88034][QUOTE=cybotron;88032][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88029]hi guys! sorry i haven't been here for a while...been sick anyways while i was sick i made this!

Yes yes....

huh? i don't understand?[/QUOTE]
Every girl is a sex symbol...
Of sorts. No matter how she dresses. :lol: :heart:
Object of love. :heart:

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

"cybotron" wrote:[QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88064][QUOTE=cybotron;88063][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88061][QUOTE=cybotron;88060][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88055][QUOTE=cybotron;88051][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88050][QUOTE=cybotron;88045][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88042][QUOTE=cybotron;88040][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88038][QUOTE=cybotron;88037][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88036][QUOTE=cybotron;88035][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88034][QUOTE=cybotron;88032][QUOTE=AstroBoyGF;88029]hi guys! sorry i haven't been here for a while...been sick anyways while i was sick i made this!

Yes yes....

huh? i don't understand?[/QUOTE]
Every girl is a sex symbol...
Of sorts. No matter how she dresses. :lol: :heart:
Object of love. :heart: [/QUOTE]

...but were more that that! we have feelings and we can do anything! its the one who sees the pic of and girl and makes it a sex symbol or not!

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”