Tezuka's Tongues

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 14 years ago

I remember Princess Sapphire doing a very cute 'bleah'. I will post the pics here once I managed to track the episode on Youtube. :lol:

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 14 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=dreamingpennette&view=videos
This guy has all the episodes. Granted, they're in Italian but you might still be able to find what you're looking for ;)

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 14 years ago

"Strange Wings" wrote:I remember Princess Sapphire doing a very cute 'bleah'. I will post the pics here once I managed to track the episode on Youtube. :lol:

I would hate to think that I missed one; are you sure it is not already here? :p

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

"Dragonrider1227" wrote:http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=dreamingpennette&view=videos
This guy has all the episodes. Granted, they're in Italian but you might still be able to find what you're looking for ;)

Thanks for the link, Dragonrider1227! :lol: Yes, I know this guy, in fact I've already watched each of the 52 episodes. The Sapphire bleah-pic occupies my mind too much, I have to find the episode otherwise her tongue is going to haunt me at night.

"jeffbert" wrote:I would hate to think that I missed one; are you sure it is not already here? :p

I just checked the whole topic, but I couldn't find the one I'm looking for. :D Sorry, you seem to have missed that one indeed!
I'll post it here as soon as I've found it.

dannavy85
Banned

Postby dannavy85 » 14 years ago

Priceless!

jeffbert
Minister of Science

"Strange Wings" wrote:[QUOTE=Dragonrider1227;90277]http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=dreamingpennette&view=videos

Thanks for the link, Dragonrider1227! :lol: Yes, I know this guy, in fact I've already watched each of the 52 episodes. The Sapphire bleah-pic occupies my mind too much, I have to find the episode otherwise her tongue is going to haunt me at night.

"jeffbert" wrote:I would hate to think that I missed one; are you sure it is not already here? :p

I just checked the whole topic, but I couldn't find the one I'm looking for. :D Sorry, you seem to have missed that one indeed!
I'll post it here as soon as I've found it.[/QUOTE]
Be sure to note the episode in which it occurs; I want to find on on my boxed set!

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

:lol: I've finally found it. It took quite some time to browse through the user's uploads, but it was worth it:

It's from episode #4 'La Nave Fantasma' (italian title). The bleah occures within the time frame 6:15 to 6:31.

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 14 years ago

AAWW! She looks so cute in that last shot ^^

Uran-chan
Robot President

Postby Uran-chan » 14 years ago

"Dragonrider1227" wrote:AAWW! She looks so cute in that last shot ^^

Hey dragonrider i notice that you always want princess sapphire to be a main character.can you answer this question?

Do you love her ;)
and changed by his own hands by his courage and
and faith on him self...

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Hmm, I have that on my hard drive; I do not know how I neglected to upload it. :D Thanks, Strange Wings!

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”