Soul Rokkuman
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Soul Rokkuman » 14 years ago

there is just one thing I can say about this:

*O*

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 14 years ago

"Ninjatron" wrote:Well, all that may be true, but like I said, I was contacted by someone attached to the movie who expressed regret that these clips had gotten out. It's not the same as the teasers and the trailer and the TV spots and the online clips. We're not supposed to see these. It's up to you if you want to spoil yourself. But it's kind of like peeking inside a Christmas present.

I chose not to watch the video in the first place so I can't comment about them one way or another. But as far as people who don't like the movie, they are lame. :D

Sayonara.

Uh huh...
Yes...But watching these clips is just whetting my hunger for the movie!
Be excited...
Anticipate... Let it be a craze!
Watch it 3-4 times! :w00t:
I intend to revel in it! :lol:
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

Nora
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Nora » 14 years ago

"cybotron" wrote:[QUOTE=Ninjatron;91921]Well, all that may be true, but like I said, I was contacted by someone attached to the movie who expressed regret that these clips had gotten out. It's not the same as the teasers and the trailer and the TV spots and the online clips. We're not supposed to see these. It's up to you if you want to spoil yourself. But it's kind of like peeking inside a Christmas present.

I chose not to watch the video in the first place so I can't comment about them one way or another. But as far as people who don't like the movie, they are lame. :D

Sayonara.

Uh huh...
Yes...But watching these clips is just whetting my hunger for the movie!
Be excited...
Anticipate... Let it be a craze!
Watch it 3-4 times! :w00t:
I intend to revel in it! :lol: [/QUOTE]

Hear here. I love to find out all about the movies (Specially so I know its suitable for my daughter) but this one I know will be great cause I've watched Astro before...and grew up with it.
I'm a Literary Artist...not the Doctor!

http://shadowedinnocents.deviantart.com/

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”