Your thoughts on the movie? (SPOILERS of course)

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Soul Rokkuman
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Soul Rokkuman » 14 years ago

"Nora" wrote:[QUOTE=Soul Rokkuman;92171][QUOTE=Nora;92170]
Yeah at the end Orrin calls Tenma Master and Tenma as he's watching Astro getting carried around the crowds shoulders tells Orrin. "I don't want you calling me Master anymore. Bills fine"

O__________O!

:o hmy: :o hmy: :o hmy: :o hmy: :o hmy:[/QUOTE]

IIIIIII haven't seen the movie yet. Information has only been added for movie novel and IDW provided movie adaptation comic :D [/QUOTE]

ohhhhhhhhhhh...!! I seee... because I was thinking, in that case, that in the Japanese version the dialogue will be like : "I don't want you calling me Master anymore. Umataro is fine", since his name is Umataro Tenma.

T_T I wanna read the comic!

Nora
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Nora » 14 years ago

"Soul Rokkuman" wrote:[QUOTE=Nora;92178][QUOTE=Soul Rokkuman;92171][QUOTE=Nora;92170]
Yeah at the end Orrin calls Tenma Master and Tenma as he's watching Astro getting carried around the crowds shoulders tells Orrin. "I don't want you calling me Master anymore. Bills fine"

O__________O!

IIIIIII haven't seen the movie yet. Information has only been added for movie novel and IDW provided movie adaptation comic :D [/QUOTE]

ohhhhhhhhhhh...!! I seee... because I was thinking, in that case, that in the Japanese version the dialogue will be like : "I don't want you calling me Master anymore. Umataro is fine", since his name is Umataro Tenma.

T_T I wanna read the comic![/QUOTE]

He was once called Dr. Boiten (Im not sure if thats how its suppose to be spelled)
I'm a Literary Artist...not the Doctor!

http://shadowedinnocents.deviantart.com/

Soul Rokkuman
Rocket Ball Champion

"Nora" wrote:[QUOTE=Soul Rokkuman;92182][QUOTE=Nora;92178][QUOTE=Soul Rokkuman;92171][QUOTE=Nora;92170]

O__________O!

He was once called Dr. Boiten (Im not sure if thats how its suppose to be spelled)[/QUOTE]

Dr. Boynton. :)

Nora
Rocket Ball Champion

"Soul Rokkuman" wrote:[QUOTE=Nora;92188][QUOTE=Soul Rokkuman;92182][QUOTE=Nora;92178][QUOTE=Soul Rokkuman;92171][QUOTE=Nora;92170]

O__________O!

He was once called Dr. Boiten (Im not sure if thats how its suppose to be spelled)[/QUOTE]

Dr. Boynton. :) [/QUOTE]

Yeah the poor guy...has his name changed more then the seasons.

Soul Rokkuman
Rocket Ball Champion

"Nora" wrote:

:tenma: :Hi! My name is Dr. Umataro Boynton Nagamiya Balthus Tenma, but you can call me Bill"

(And I though I had too much names (I actualy have three names :D )

Nora
Rocket Ball Champion

"Soul Rokkuman" wrote:[QUOTE=Nora;92204]

:tenma: :Hi! My name is Dr. Umataro Boynton Nagamiya Balthus Tenma, but you can call me Bill"

(And I though I had too much names (I actualy have three names :D )[/QUOTE]

I have five. And I was dumb enough to hyphenate my last name.

Soul Rokkuman
Rocket Ball Champion

"Nora" wrote:[QUOTE=Soul Rokkuman;92229][QUOTE=Nora;92204]

(And I though I had too much names (I actualy have three names :D )[/QUOTE]

I have five. And I was dumb enough to hyphenate my last name.[/QUOTE]

You win.

LOL.

Raul2106
Kokoro Robot

Postby Raul2106 » 14 years ago

I'm looking forward to seeing this movie. I am disappointed by the majority of reviews so far. It doesn't give me a lot of hope that this version is anything more than another Hollywood raping of an anime classic.

dannavy85
Banned

Postby dannavy85 » 14 years ago

My question concerns the description that the Earth is an abused wasteland of trash. That was never Tezuka's theme, he always had high hopes that mankind would somehow revert to better judgement and not allow the Earth to be so ravaged.

Uran-chan
Robot President

Postby Uran-chan » 14 years ago

Wow the Dr tenma in the movie has miles similars than the 2003
But i ll still watch the movie
Maybe my classmate and I will watch on cinema

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”