Denkou

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 14 years ago

"Alittleacorn" wrote:i need to ask...what is it i'm saving on my computer? o_o;;;

The real video file for the fansub.....
Real video streaming 700kbps resolution :)
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 14 years ago

"cybotron" wrote:[QUOTE=Alittleacorn;96440]i need to ask...what is it i'm saving on my computer? o_o;;;

The real video file for the fansub.....
Real video streaming 700kbps resolution :) [/QUOTE]

oh...cool! =D

MegaAstroFan75
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby MegaAstroFan75 » 14 years ago

I hate subs. So damn boring and pointless. I watch dubs, and only dubs. If you got turned off after the first episode of the 2003 dub for whatever weird reason, then you missed how awesome it gets. And yes I gave subs a chance, had to watch several episodes of Mega Man NT Warrior and Axess subbed, and I was bored by them. I was so glad to hear the dubs again.

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

"MegaAstroFan75" wrote:I hate subs. So damn boring and pointless. I watch dubs, and only dubs. If you got turned off after the first episode of the 2003 dub for whatever weird reason, then you missed how awesome it gets. And yes I gave subs a chance, had to watch several episodes of Mega Man NT Warrior and Axess subbed, and I was bored by them. I was so glad to hear the dubs again.

I love subs!!! They're educational. You learn foreign words and phrases.... :w00t:
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 14 years ago

"cybotron" wrote:[QUOTE=MegaAstroFan75;96447]I hate subs. So damn boring and pointless. I watch dubs, and only dubs. If you got turned off after the first episode of the 2003 dub for whatever weird reason, then you missed how awesome it gets. And yes I gave subs a chance, had to watch several episodes of Mega Man NT Warrior and Axess subbed, and I was bored by them. I was so glad to hear the dubs again.

I love subs!!! They're educational. You learn foreign words and phrases.... :w00t: [/QUOTE]

The only time i dislike subs is when i want to use the video in an amv, because subs in a video for a amv is like classical music with heavy metal and a steam roller in the background, it's distracting and ruins the mood. :cry:

I still wanna know what theyre saying though, the english dub really toned down a LOT of themes to the point of stupidty.

Hikari Tail
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Hikari Tail » 14 years ago

I still sometimes get confused if Denkou is a boy or a girl,
Like art? like water coloring? like pointless rants ?
http://hikaritail.deviantart.com/
Visit my DA account!

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

"Hikari Tail" wrote:I still sometimes get confused if Denkou is a boy or a girl,

Does not matter...
Denkou is portrayed as both. Which is part of the entire Camoflage efx. :w00t:
We can have a discussion on Denkou sexuallity if you like. As long as we don't stray from Denkou. :rolleyes:

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 14 years ago

Daichi (where's she been, anyway?) had determined a while ago that Denkou is a girl, since Astro and friends refer to her as "kanojo" (she), despite what the fansub tells you. Plus, Denkou lived with three guys ever since she was activated, and she would've only heard them refer to themselves with the masculine forms of "I" (boku, ore).
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

"Fauna" wrote:Daichi (where's she been, anyway?) had determined a while ago that Denkou is a girl, since Astro and friends refer to her as "kanojo" (she), despite what the fansub tells you. Plus, Denkou lived with three guys ever since she was activated, and she would've only heard them refer to themselves with the masculine forms of "I" (boku, ore).

that's just the Japanese version. They changed it for the English dub... :w00t:

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”