Anyone have friends who like astroboy

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Uran-chan
Robot President

Anyone have friends who like astroboy

Postby Uran-chan » 14 years ago

I have a friend(classmate too) and a schoolmate who like Astroboy
Its Colin And Kieth(if saying others names is againts any clause Please Erase it)
Totally Colin is going to watch in october 28(Astroboy movie Screening in here)
But me and kieth will watch after a week

MegaAstroFan75
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby MegaAstroFan75 » 14 years ago

NO! I don't know anyone else in person who likes Astro Boy. :/ It sucks. Then again I've been kind of immobilized for weeks so I haven't been out in social life and am going a bit stir crazy.

Meeshell
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Meeshell » 14 years ago

hmm not really
my best friend used to watch it and likes it but not as much as me
we gunna watch movie in january tho

dannavy85
Banned

Postby dannavy85 » 14 years ago

My brothers, Greg and Scott, have their boys crazy with anime. Astro and Godzilla are my nephew Grants favs.

It's my anniversary this weekend so the wife is paying for our friends and their kids to join us in seeing the movie this saturday, we're all going to wear Astro and anime themed shirts! :w00t:

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 14 years ago

My younger brother and sister like Astro Boy (my sister only did after seeing the movie), and I have two or three classmates who do too. My Japanese teacher is a big Tezuka fan, as well.
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

Nora
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Nora » 14 years ago

All of my friends liked astro boy cause I got them into it in the first place. But mai loves it a lot now and my hubby is okay with it, but my daughter won't put her Astro boy toys down she has to go everywhere with it.
I'm a Literary Artist...not the Doctor!

http://shadowedinnocents.deviantart.com/

NekoChika
Kokoro Robot

Postby NekoChika » 14 years ago

My cousins and uncle really like Astro Boy, and they're the ones who got me into it in the first place. A bunch of friends from my art class love him and we all saw the movie together, but they're not quite as into it as I am, haha. My good friend's boyfriend really likes Astro Boy too, and he took my friend to see the movie for their first date, but I don't know if she likes it or not, cuz I was too busy asking her about her first date than her opinion on Astro lol.

Miniduffa
Kokoro Robot

Postby Miniduffa » 14 years ago

Not really. My friend has watched a few episodes, but just thinks of him as "some kids who saves the world in just a pair of briefs." :rolleyes:

Shirubie
Kokoro Robot

Postby Shirubie » 14 years ago

I used to work in a supermarket as a bagger. One day I started talking with a new cashier named Isabelle and the conversation drifted toward what shows we used to watch as kids. I said "This might sound stupid but I used to love Astro Boy. And I still do!" A big smile spread on Isabelle's face and she said "Astro the little robot! I loved that show too!" And that how we became friends. When I bought the 80s series on DVD I gave her my VHS tapes, saying she was the only person I knew who liked this series so she would take good care of them. Isabelle was extatic to be able to show her son her childhood memories.

Unfortunately a few months later she quit her job for unknown reasons. I saw her once before she moved out of town and never saw her again. I hope she's doing well.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 14 years ago

All my friends liked Astro when I was young, but I rarely ever speak of the show now, so nobody I know even knows I like him.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”