Astro Boy Music

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
animegirlalways
Metro City Citizen

Astro Boy Music

Postby animegirlalways » 14 years ago

Hello. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get the Japanese music for the 2003 Astro Boy series (purchase or download)? I am mostly intrested in getting the second Japanese opening song. Thank you! :astro:

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 14 years ago

You might found what you are looking for here.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

animegirlalways
Metro City Citizen

Thank you. :heart:

That site did indeed have some of the 2003 series songs, unfortunately it did not have the 2nd opening, but it did have both Japanese and English of the 1st (Bonus!). :cool:

I will keep looking for the 2nd Japanese opening and appreciate any help in this hunt.

Thank you again! :astro:
Last edited by animegirlalways on Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:49 am, edited 3 times in total.

sgupta
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby sgupta » 14 years ago

Hmmmm...I know of a few soundtracks and such out there, but I have yet to find that second opening - I think you're talking about the more hip-hop, almost rap-like one, yes?

I'll keep my eyes and ears open tho'. ^.^

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 14 years ago

Animegirlalways, have a look at Anapan's FTP:

ftp://ast:ast@atomu.ath.cx:6872/

The file you're looking for is to be found in the audio folder, file name "(mp3) CHEMISTRY meets m-flo - Now or Never (ASTRO BOY “S˜rƒAƒgƒ€ New OP)(2003.11.19).mp3".
Hope it helps.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

If you don't find it, I can extract it from an .avi . Just let me know if you're stuck ;)
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

animegirlalways
Metro City Citizen

"Strange Wings" wrote:Animegirlalways, have a look at Anapan's FTP:

ftp://ast:ast@atomu.ath.cx:6872/

The file you're looking for is to be found in the audio folder, file name "(mp3) CHEMISTRY meets m-flo - Now or Never (ASTRO BOY “S˜rƒAƒgƒ€ New OP)(2003.11.19).mp3".
Hope it helps.

Oh my, the song turned out to be 5 minutes and 40 seconds long! :lol:
That is indeed the second Japanese song (the full original version). At first I didn't think it was the right song because it starts out different. :)
It was cool to hear the full song (its a keeper), though some parts are a little weird.
Thank you very much! :heart:
I know I am being picky, but I am still going to try to find short version they used for the TV series, so I can have that version too.
:astro:
Last edited by animegirlalways on Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:52 am, edited 4 times in total.

animegirlalways
Metro City Citizen

"fafner" wrote:If you don't find it, I can extract it from an .avi . Just let me know if you're stuck ;)

I would appreciate that very much if it comes to that. :)
Thank you!! :heart:

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

I have added it in the list, you can down load it here, the name is "astroboy2000 themes - jp - opening2.mp3".

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

animegirlalways
Metro City Citizen

Thank you so very much! :wub:

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”