ideas for Astro/kimba xover

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
dannavy85
Banned

ideas for Astro/kimba xover

Postby dannavy85 » 14 years ago

I need ideas for an Astro/Kimba cross fic. I'll make sure your names credited when I post it. I'm going to base it off the New Adventures of Kimba and the 2003 Astro Boy series.
Last edited by dannavy85 on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You guys have some serious Mommy issues."

sgupta
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby sgupta » 14 years ago

Well, I'm not sure how you are with Omega Factor (the Game Boy Advance) game, but Kimba's sorta kinda in it (one of the characters can take various forms, and he's one of them). But I'm pretty sure you mean a true crossover.

Not being very familiar with Kimba yet, my suggestions are limited. I know Kimba takes place in Africa, so here's just a stab that might not be all that good. =oP Africa contains the only large supply of a new mineral vital in production of most newer AI-robots. The technology is just too difficult to manufacture without this mineral, but the mining process is quite devastating to the land/wildlife and is having horrific effects. Kimba could start off fighting (against overwhelming odds) the unethical people/robots/corporations who will do anything to mine the mineral, and Astro could join in to help.

MightyAstro
Robot President

Postby MightyAstro » 14 years ago

Will some sort of time travel be required for Astro to meet Kimba?

Unless the New Adventures of Kimba are set closer to the same time era as Astroboy 2000. I do like the crossover idea very much. Excellent. :D

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 14 years ago

There actually was an episode in which Leo was a gust star:
174, The Great Submarine Canal

dannavy85
Banned

Postby dannavy85 » 14 years ago

Not being very familiar with Kimba yet, my suggestions are limited. I know Kimba takes place in Africa, so here's just a stab that might not be all that good. =oP Africa contains the only large supply of a new mineral vital in production of most newer AI-robots. The technology is just too difficult to manufacture without this mineral, but the mining process is quite devastating to the land/wildlife and is having horrific effects. Kimba could start off fighting (against overwhelming odds) the unethical people/robots/corporations who will do anything to mine the mineral, and Astro could join in to help.

I like this one!
"You guys have some serious Mommy issues."

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”