what would you do with astro if you could meet him?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Bakabits
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Bakabits » 14 years ago

Wow I have never put THAT much thought into it....... Very heartwarming. Ummmmmm.... moving on!*

*Just kidding about the moving on part.
Now active on MyAnimeList

Dragara
Metro City Citizen

Postby Dragara » 14 years ago

"Laughing Dragon" wrote:Personally, I'd rather meet the 2009 movie version Astro. We could hang out with Cora and the gang, and I could introduce the robot dog Trash Can to my robot dog (yes, I have one; it's a Sony ERS-7 Aibo, and it talks!) Here's a video of what an Aibo is like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIraWI3ZM8Y

Yeah, same here. I like the older versions of him 'cause they're absolutely adorable, but... To me, 2009 Astro is just hawt. X3 Although... I have kinda realized something about wanting to meet a cartoon character, or celebrity, or anyone really. Everyone makes out like they would be the PERFECT friend, and they would do whatever they want them to and all this stuff, but... Wouldn't we have to think about the personality and feelings of the person or character we wanna meet? I mean, I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade or anything like that, and I would love to meet Astro and several other characters! I just kinda started thinking like that once I sorta realized that a lot of the characters and people I wanna meet would probably hate me, or at least not bow down to my every whim because of either the way I am or the way they are... Or both. X3
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Like art? Fantasy art? Wolf art? Astro Boy art? Inuyasha art? Pokemon art? FAN ART? Vist my DA!

http://www.dragara.deviantart.com/
------------------------------------------------

... No, kitty! This is my pot pie!

XD XD XD XD XD

Sir, we're not putting something that dangerous into something... that dangerous! ~Dr. Tenma, Astro Boy (2009 film)

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 14 years ago

I don't think Astro would hate you. I don't think Astro can hate anyone XD
BTW, I like your avatar :)

Dragara
Metro City Citizen

Postby Dragara » 14 years ago

"Dragonrider1227" wrote:I don't think Astro would hate you. I don't think Astro can hate anyone XD
BTW, I like your avatar :)

Well, I don't neccessarily think that ASTRO would hate me, but I know of several other cartoon characters I would like to meet that would hate me. ^^; Too lazy, nerdy, etc. X3

Thank you! I was wondering what to put, and I remembered that I had that on my computer, so I enlarged it and added text. :3 Almost the same thing with my siggy banner.
[sigpic][/sigpic]

Like art? Fantasy art? Wolf art? Astro Boy art? Inuyasha art? Pokemon art? FAN ART? Vist my DA!

http://www.dragara.deviantart.com/

... No, kitty! This is my pot pie!

XD XD XD XD XD

Sir, we're not putting something that dangerous into something... that dangerous! ~Dr. Tenma, Astro Boy (2009 film)

Ataru Moroboshi
Robot President
Location: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona province, Autonomous Community of Catalonia, Spain, Europe.

Postby Ataru Moroboshi » 14 years ago

Ask him if he can arrange a date with his 2003 teacher for me. Or with Zephirus. Or with the adult Melmo. Or...

clashing claws
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby clashing claws » 14 years ago

If I met astro I would tell him to invite the princess and another anime character to play a game at my house :D
[sigpic][/sigpic] Astro boy is the best :D

clashing claws
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby clashing claws » 14 years ago

"AstroBoyGF" wrote:well i would see if he'd wanna be friends with me then we would hang out every day!^^ and i'd keep telling him your human to me no matter what anyone says...and your the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me...and..///well i would tell him i love him..///and that i always will human or robot it doesn't matter...i love you astro//// getting to know him and seeing him has eased such great pain in my heart...and i would cry so much then i think of him and know that i was never alone...astro your my world..////and i would love to be your gf and with you forever and ever////

I think I would probably do the same thing if I met astro :D
[sigpic][/sigpic] Astro boy is the best :D

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 14 years ago

hi- thanks let him know i am his friend- hugs

Fairlane12
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Fairlane12 » 13 years ago

If I met the movie Astro I'd go to EA games and tell them to bring the game Motor City online back or they get it,and then we'd go for a ride in my Grandpa's 68 Camaro

Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

I'd ask him this
"WHAT WAS TOBY THINKING!?
what would you think his answer would be?
Last edited by Astronomical girl on Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Unyongnekasayo

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”