Astro Boy 2003 Movie Full

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
User avatar
Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space
Posts: 1808
Joined: 11 years ago
Location: England

Astro Boy 2003 Movie Full

Postby Alittleacorn » 11 years ago

*Takes a breath*

...

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/VzYjLAHzuuU/

*sings* I found it I found it =D

All the parts are here, I think.

http://so.tudou.com/isearch/%E9%98%BF%E7%AB%A5%E6%9C%A8%E5%89%A7%E5%9C%BA%E7%89%88/

*EDIT*

I'm sorry, seems like they're parts of all different Astro films not one. o_o Had no idea there were so many!
Last edited by Alittleacorn on Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: for being stupid, v.v sorry sorry sorry sorry

User avatar
animegirlalways
Metro City Citizen
Posts: 81
Joined: 11 years ago

Postby animegirlalways » 11 years ago

Yeah, I don't know exactly how many, but I have heard there are a few Astro Boy "movies" that have never been released on video (not sure why :( ). Maybe one day they will release them, even if its just Japanese with English subtitles I would be very happy. :heart:

Good find though!! :w00t: Makes me wish I knew more Japanese, so I could understand everthing they are saying versus just parts of what is being said. :d oh: :lol: Thank you for sharing the find, I enjoyed watching them. :heart:
Maybe one day, if they haven't been relased on video yet, one of us will find complete versions of the movies! :)

This one interested me the most:http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/5U3XpAGE6u8/
I liked this one a lot too: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/g1mBYLWFyv0/
This was my third favorite: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/zle8tvqq6sw/
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/VzYjLAHzuuU/
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/IjS5BBv4fWU/
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/jHkZVc_scl8/
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/2Bg3QrL_-L8/
Here is a video of scenes from the 2009 movie, which starts with Astro's birth, in Japanese (turns out they say Toby versus Tobio too): http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/2BWm-F-NQ-o/
:astro:
Last edited by animegirlalways on Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:29 am, edited 14 times in total.

User avatar
Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary
Posts: 4284
Joined: 17 years ago
Location: USA

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 11 years ago

That is a pretty cool find either way though. Thanks :)

User avatar
Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space
Posts: 1808
Joined: 11 years ago
Location: England

NEW INFO, POSSIBLE DOWNLOAD

Postby Alittleacorn » 11 years ago

"animegirlalways" wrote:Yeah, I don't know exactly how many, but I have heard there are a few Astro Boy "movies" that have never been released on video (not sure why :( ). Maybe one day they will release them, even if its just Japanese with English subtitles I would be very happy. :heart:

Good find though!! :w00t: Makes me wish I knew more Japanese, so I could understand everthing they are saying versus just parts of what is being said. :d oh: :lol: Thank you for sharing the find, I enjoyed watching them. :heart:
Maybe one day, if they haven't been relased on video yet, one of us will find complete versions of the movies! :)

This one interested me the most:http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/5U3XpAGE6u8/
I liked this one a lot too: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/g1mBYLWFyv0/
This was my third favorite: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/zle8tvqq6sw/
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/VzYjLAHzuuU/
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/IjS5BBv4fWU/
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/jHkZVc_scl8/
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/2Bg3QrL_-L8/
Here is a video of scenes from the 2009 movie, which starts with Astro's birth, in Japanese (turns out they say Toby versus Tobio too): http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/2BWm-F-NQ-o/
:astro:


Okay, I've done some research and come up with this. Each film is about 10 to 20 minutes each. (Shorts films sorta like the Digimon ones that got merged into 1 big movie in Amercia)

The good news is I THINK I've found a number of places where you can watch them online. But, you have to pay yen? I HAVE NO YEN! ;O;


Here is one that looks promising.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.videx.jp%2Fanime%2Fsp%2Fteduka_ab%2F

Scroll down and you'll come across the anime films, click on more information, scroll down again to where it mentions 'MORE' displaying...staff, cast and information. Here's what one of them says


# Provided By: Osamu Tezuka Anime World
# ご利用の皆様へ Available to everyone in
# 放映期間:2001/07/20 Broadcast period: 2001/07/20
# 収録時間:16分 Time: 16 minutes
# ファイルサイズ:344MB Size: 344MB
# ビットレート:3Mbps Bit Rate: 3Mbps
# 解像度:640x480 Resolution: 640x480
# メディア: WMV9 Media: WMV9


See, it wouldn't say that unless you can download it there, anyone got any ideas?


Also if you are interested in looking for the animes online, here are japanese names of them.
ASTRO BOY 鉄腕アトム特別編 アトム誕生の秘密
ASTRO BOY 鉄腕アトム特別編 イワンの惑星~ロボットと人間の友情~
ASTRO BOY 鉄腕アトム特別編 輝ける地球(ほし ;) ~あなたは青く、美しい…~
ASTRO BOY 鉄腕アトム~月面基地・消えたロボットの謎~
ROBOT~夢のアストロボーイへ~
ASTRO BOY 鉄腕アトム 10万光年の来訪者・IGZA


Annnd another one of the other sites where it mentions to view them, run them through google translator if you can't understand them.
http://douga.nifty.com/cs/story/title/42800042/1.htm


(scroll down)
http://www.dmm.com/digital/anime/-/present/

Edit
Oh and I found the previews in higher quality!
http://tezukaosamu.net/jp/anime/130.html
http://tezukaosamu.net/jp/anime/126.html
http://tezukaosamu.net/jp/anime/127.html
http://tezukaosamu.net/jp/anime/128.html
http://tezukaosamu.net/jp/anime/26.html
http://tezukaosamu.net/jp/anime/125.html
Last edited by Alittleacorn on Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
animegirlalways
Metro City Citizen
Posts: 81
Joined: 11 years ago

Postby animegirlalways » 11 years ago

If I understand the sites correctly, you can buy downloads that are good for 7 days. Tempting. :ninja:

The http://tezukaosamu.net/jp/anime/130.html has a cool advertisement for a credit card with Astro Boy on it! :wub: (don't want the actual credit, just the card please - LOL) :)
:astro:
Last edited by animegirlalways on Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space
Posts: 1808
Joined: 11 years ago
Location: England

Postby Alittleacorn » 11 years ago

"animegirlalways" wrote:If I understand the sites correctly, you can buy downloads that are good for 7 days. Tempting. :ninja:

The http://tezukaosamu.net/jp/anime/130.html has a cool advertisement for a credit card with Astro Boy on it! :wub: (don't want the actual credit, just the card please - LOL) :)
:astro:


So you can rent it out online? That's a strange way to go about it o.O Damn if only someone could record it with hypercam or something T_T

The the card doesn't interest me much....but, if i could change my credit cards over to Astro boy, i would XD

sgupta
Rocket Ball Champion
Posts: 265
Joined: 11 years ago

Postby sgupta » 11 years ago

Thanks for the share - just wish I understood Japanese (I'm a bit too completist to enjoy something without understanding it =o/).

Man I hope these are released someday on DVD, preferably with English subtitles (though they can possibly be fansubbed if not!)

I think in Japan these (or some anyway) may have even been IMAX features from what I've read before, or something similar anyways... Sounds like so much fun! heh.

User avatar
animegirlalways
Metro City Citizen
Posts: 81
Joined: 11 years ago

Postby animegirlalways » 11 years ago

"Alittleacorn" wrote:[QUOTE=animegirlalways;96250]If I understand the sites correctly, you can buy downloads that are good for 7 days. Tempting. :ninja: The http://tezukaosamu.net/jp/anime/130.html has a cool advertisement for a credit card with Astro Boy on it! :wub: (don't want the actual credit, just the card please - LOL) :) :astro:
So you can rent it out online? That's a strange way to go about it o.O Damn if only someone could record it with hypercam or something T_T The the card doesn't interest me much....but, if i could change my credit cards over to Astro boy, i would XD[/QUOTE]


Depending on how the download works it may be possible to save/record it, which would be great because then it could be fansubbed. Thus far I have not tried, even though its tempting, because like sgupta I agree that its hard to truly enjoy a video I've paid for if you can't understand what's being said (I have no problem enjoying the free stuff without subtitles if there is no subtitled version though). Hopefully, especially if product sales do well, they'll release them on video (I'd even buy an import with English subtitles). :heart:

As far as the credit card I just thought they looked cool, which is why I added the "don't want the actual credit, just the card please - LOL". :)
:astro:

User avatar
Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space
Posts: 1808
Joined: 11 years ago
Location: England

Postby Alittleacorn » 11 years ago

"animegirlalways" wrote:Depending on how the download works it may be possible to save/record it, which would be great because then it could be fansubbed. Thus far I have not tried, even though its tempting, because like sgupta I agree that its hard to truly enjoy a video I've paid for if you can't understand what's being said (I have no problem enjoying the free stuff without subtitles if there is no subtitled version though). Hopefully, especially if product sales do well, they'll release them on video (I'd even buy an import with English subtitles). :heart: As far as the credit card I just thought they looked cool, which is why I added the "don't want the actual credit, just the card please - LOL". :) :astro:



I guess they may get on dvd, but these films have been out for a couple of years, the furthest one dating back to 1999 (11 years ago) and the last one in 2004. If they were more recent i'd assume it possible to come out on dvd, but because it's been 6 years I'm doubting if it will happen.


Though, you never know since the cgi movie came out that might be demand for it, but then you have to ask yourself this 'how can fans demand something they don't know exists?' I bet you not many people outside Japan know about these anime films. I didn't even know about the Marine Express until last month.


Yeah I gotta agree with you there I like watching something that's got subs, however I found even without subs actions speak louder than words. Even if you don't know what they're saying you can get a good idea of what's going on simply by watching.


I think the only way those anime films will ever get subbed is if there's more publicity to them or they're linked to a subber who's a die hard fan of Astro Boy...lets put up a job search lol.

Maybe we can get a Astro credit card while we're dreaming :heart:

Kurosaki59
Kokoro Robot
Posts: 14
Joined: 9 years ago

Postby Kurosaki59 » 9 years ago

Hey guys! I found this thread and Alittleacorn's link to the one Japanese site. I understand Japanese a little and I'm thinking about buying one or two of the movies and subbing them. I'm wondering if there would still be anyone here that would want to watch them if I do this. I'm not sure why it hasn't been done before. Not like it's really all that hard of Japanese. =)


Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest