Astro Boy 2003 Movie Full

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

I finally got it to work, I had to install a couple things and I forgot to update windows media player, but after I did that it worked. That was just a test vid in your first link right?
Image Astro Boy|鉄腕アトム [sigpic][/sigpic]

Check out diehard67's forum
Or check out my YouTube channel

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 13 years ago

"Astro Boy2866" wrote:I finally got it to work, I had to install a couple things and I forgot to update windows media player, but after I did that it worked. That was just a test vid in your first link right?

The one in the PC configuration FAQ? Yeah. If you could see the animation in WMP, then you're fine. I remember for me on my second computer, it showed the Toei company logo, then I just closed it cause I could see that it was working.
I'm on Twitter.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 13 years ago

"F-Man" wrote:Some screenshots from The Secret of Atom's Birth; Tobio was just too adorable not to share. ;p

:astro: :wub: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks for sharing!! Definitely makes me want to see more!!! :w00t:

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Postby teugene50 » 13 years ago

yo!What's this all about?

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Multiple screenshots stitched together... The music during this scene, some sort of classical take on the Astro Boy theme, is awesome! I like connecting my laptop to a sound system and disabling the center channel. That way the sound of the voices from the characters is reduced and I can enjoy the music.

Can anyone tell I'm really excited to finally be able to watch these movies? I had many sleepless nights thinking about them in the past! I'm soooo glad to finally have them.
I'm on Twitter.

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Postby teugene50 » 13 years ago

Astroboy2866,Can you tell me what this is all about?

Atomars
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Atomars » 13 years ago

F-Man, do they accept debit card ?

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

"Atomars" wrote:F-Man, do they accept debit card ?

Only VISA, MASTER, DC, UFJ, NICOS, JCB, AMEX, UC and DINERS credit cards according to their FAQs. And BitCash for people in Japan.

teugene50, why not read the thread? Just go back to post #4.
I'm on Twitter.

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 13 years ago

"F-Man" wrote:Some screenshots from The Secret of Atom's Birth; Tobio was just too adorable not to share. ;p

AAAAAWWWWWHHHHH :D

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 13 years ago

"F-Man" wrote:Image

Multiple screenshots stitched together... The music during this scene, some sort of classical take on the Astro Boy theme, is awesome! I like connecting my laptop to a sound system and disabling the center channel. That way the sound of the voices from the characters is reduced and I can enjoy the music.

Can anyone tell I'm really excited to finally be able to watch these movies? I had many sleepless nights thinking about them in the past! I'm soooo glad to finally have them.

F-Man...

Did I ever tell you I love you?

:cry: I've wanted to know more on those films for so long and it's so beautiful to hear something about it finally. You said these are rental on the web now right? Any word if they'll come out on dvd? :eek:

Btw, are you able to post anymore screenshots on Atom's birth? T.T it would really make me so happy!

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”