Astro Boy 2003 Movie Full

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

"F-Man" wrote:I had many sleepless nights thinking about them in the past! I'm soooo glad to finally have them.

I didn't know that there were other movies and now that I know, now it's my turn to have some sleepless nights :d oh: One day, I will get them or die trying(not really)
Image Astro Boy|鉄腕アトム [sigpic][/sigpic]

Check out diehard67's forum
Or check out my YouTube channel

Kurosaki59
Kokoro Robot

Postby Kurosaki59 » 13 years ago

^__^;;; I've only rented the one with Bemu in it and I kinda failed at life at it. There are so many words that are hard to translate or catch at all. Like, Phoenix, still don't know what that chick is saying.

Phoenix: In this wide space of joys and sorrows (incomprehensible), just one human strength rains. In this miracles and (?) on the road overflow.

Bemu: Enough... Enough!
Helicopters: The deserter(?) appeared! The deserter(?) appeared!
Voice: Bemu 2, do you know which you remember more, being in the presence of the enemy(?) or the crime of running away(?).
Atom: Professor! There are none with energy!
Ochinomizu: In space a trash star is unoccupied(?)
Atom: It's completely haunted(?)... Huh?
-----
Ochi: You've opened your eyes, huh?
Atom: Great! Your energy was only depleted after all! I'm Atom. Nice to meet you!
Ochi: I'm Ochinomizu. Just by opening your eyes you do things like this...
Atom: It's okay! Wait! Wait!
Bemu: Don't capture me!
Atom: Hey, what happened? Try talking to me.
Bemu: Scary, no... Scary! Scary...
Atom: Oh, right! They left. It's okay now. This is a place where monster's leave and can't come close. Isn't it weird? Um, is it okay if I sit down? Hehe.
Bemu: Do you know about this star? There robots like me have been always fighting for a as a substitute for humans.
Atom: This is about your star?
Bemu: I hate fighting.
Atom: I also really hate it!
BemuL I was afraid of being captured and returned.
Atom: Don't worry. Let's go to Earth! We can rely on the Professor!
Bemu: We can do that? Thank you! I want to try going... To the Earth!
Atom: K, let's go!
Robots: Dangerous robot! Dangerous robot!
Bemu: You tricked me, Atom!
Atom: You're wrong! (Bemu's not dangerous(?))
Bemu: You liar, Atom!
Atom: Bemu!
Ochi: Wait, Atom!
Atom: Professor.
Professor: Could you precisely explain to me why this commotion is taking place?
Robots: Danger found! Dangerous bot, present punishment(?)!
Bemu: Atom, what did you come for?
Atom: I promised, right? I said we'd go to Earth together!
Ochi: No! Stop shooting(?) them!
Atom: Bemu, you okay?
Bemu: Yeah.
Atom: Good...
Bemu: Atom! Atom! ATOM!
-----
Professor: Okay, the temporary repairs are finished. It's okay, if we return to Earth he'll be fixed completely. Bemu, a lot happened today so you must be tired. How about trying to rest? Well, it's okay to do what you want. Sorry, but I'm going to go ahead and rest.

-----

Atom: Bemu? Bemu! Bemu! BEMU!
Ochi: Planet 07 is maneuvering(?) quickly.
Professor: Now it's accelerating(?) presently(?) continuing at 112!
Ochi: This is the data coming from the moon's surface. At this rate if 07 keeps coming in approximately(?) a week it will crash into Earth.
Detective: What did you say? I'll leave the rest to you. Put into operation the Emergency defenses(?)!
Ochi: It's weird but Planet 07 and Bemu are synced. What the origin is though...
Voice: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. 15 remaining until the missiles arrive.
Detective: With our hands we have to do something to protect (the Earth).
Voice: 4, 3, 2, 1. It was a direct hit(?).
Everyone: We did it! We did it!
Detective: Is peace for the Earth possible.
Reporter: People are scrambling to escape(?) to shelter.
Teacher: Hey, hurry! The plan is being effected, jeez!
Detective: We, the defense military, failed. After all, let's have Atom go.
Atom: I'm not sure but I'll try!
Ochi: It's dangerous. It's too dangerous.
Detective: Human or robot, which is most important?!
Atom: Are you okay to be up?
Bemu: That star is searching for me. To keep us forever together(?) in space, there was a condition/contract(?) for it to explode when we parted.
Ochi: For that purpose, when he's close to the bomb it will explode. They can't become one.
Atom: No way!
Bemu: It'll explode. If I go, the world will be saved.
Atom: Bemu...
Bemu: It's not a bit scary. So, let's prepare a way please...
Detective: Ah, yes, now we'll create a perfect...
Atom: Professor! Can't we do something? I'm not giving up! To save Bemu I'll do anything...
Bemu: Atom! Enough!
Atom: Professor!
Ochi: Three days! Please, three days.To continue having our family(?) there is still time until the crash(?).
Ochi: Perhaps... No...
Detective: Bemu ran away! (can't understand these sentences). Because you said such naive things this happened, huh, Professor?!
Ochi: What? It's Bemu! Bemu is moving toward the star!
Bemu: I made protections for myself (had to change this around because it made no sense in English) but from now on this is different...
Ochi: Wait, Atom!
Atom: Bemu will die! I'm going!
Ochi: There is a way! There is... a way! But... It's very dangerous!
Bemu: Goodbye, Atom. With this the world is saved!
Ochi: If atom can give the same pulse...
Atom: So, let's go back, together!
Bemu: Run! Atom, you'll die!
Ochi: Hurry and (?). 20 until (?)!
Bemu: Atom, it's dangerous! Atom, run!
Announcer: Planet 07 safely exploded. Now, Atom and Bemu cannot be confirmly identified.
Ochi: Atom... Bemu...
Atom: We're back, Professor!
Bemu: We're back!
Ochi: Welcome back!
Phoenix: In more than a thousand stars, in a flowing time two amazing friends meeting is a kind of miracle. The feelings these friends feel (omgod, what is she sayingggggggg)

Guess everyone likes the one that's last on that list of shorts though, huh? I wanted to watch it too so I might... might... download that. But I sort of died already on this so I think that I'm not cut out for translation after all. :<
Last edited by Kurosaki59 on Mon May 23, 2011 3:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 13 years ago

I really appreciate this, Kurosaki59. I still remembered the plot well enough to just read the script and understand what I was missing. I'm doing a subtitle out of it right now. I truly believe this is at least better than nothing.

"Kurosaki59" wrote:Guess everyone likes the one that's last on that list of shorts though, huh? I wanted to watch it too so I might... might... download that. But I sort of died already on this so I think that I'm not cut out for translation after all. :<

You mean Glorious Earth? I honestly don't think anyone's really mentioned it. Maybe you meant The Birth of Atom. Personally, I wish I could understand the plot of Glorious Earth. I think that's the one that would be most in need of subs.
I'm on Twitter.

Kurosaki59
Kokoro Robot

Ah, okay, if Glorious Earth needs it that badly, then I'll start with that. Also, I'm still going to work on the translation as long as I have the file. I'm asking a friend to help me out too. =) :D

Also if you could find a way to stream those videos through something... Cause I've tried a few things and can't get it to copy the file or convert it on my computer.

Oops, found a mistake

Furthermore, Atom and Bemu cannot be confirmly identified.
Last edited by Kurosaki59 on Mon May 23, 2011 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 13 years ago

Alright, I guess that'll go in the next version I make.

Okay, two methods to get the sub:

1. Using two players.

Get the small black video for the subs and this subtitle file and put them in the same folder. I recommend VLC for playing it as it supports subs out of the box (though you may have to go to Video > Subtitles > Disabled and then Video > Subtitles > Track 1 to activate it properly. And of course, using this method, you can't go full screen.

2. DirectVobSub

Place the subtitle file in the same folder with the same filename as the movie. If you have DirectVobSub on your computer, the subs may appear over the movie in Windows Media Player. Or it might not, because of the DRM. I can't test it for myself, because I don't know how to get DirectVobSub to autoload on video files that don't use ffdshow, such as WMVs. Feedback on this method appreciated.

You can also of course break the DRM. But I won't help in this method as it could be disastrous to the already small profit these cheap movies must make.
Last edited by F-Man on Tue May 24, 2011 4:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
I'm on Twitter.

Kurosaki59
Kokoro Robot

Sorry, keep working on the subtitles so that they're accurate.

Phoenix:

Atom: It's completely haunted.

This was right, no question about it. =)

Phoenix: In this wide space of joys and sorrows, blue and and sparkling, water's student, just one human strength can be perceived. In this from miracles there is no good plain and from songs justice overflows on the road.

This could be totally wrong. But it makes the most sense. ^__^;; She might have said kanayaku(can't find this one) instead of kagayaku (sparkling) and ii ono nai might not mean no good plain, I'm not sure still.

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 13 years ago

Its 105 yen to rent The Secret of Atoms birth how much is that in american money?

Solarcat20
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Solarcat20 » 13 years ago

It'll be $1.29 in american money to rent The Secret of Atoms birth, Gotta Love ASTRO Boy.........real cheap :)

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 13 years ago

yeah it is I only wish I could get it. :D

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

Where do you find the secret of Atom's birth?
Image Astro Boy|鉄腕アトム [sigpic][/sigpic]

Check out diehard67's forum
Or check out my YouTube channel

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”