Edits to the NOW! Comics Reviews

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 14 years ago

"Fauna" wrote:[QUOTE=Alittleacorn;96492]Fauna you did the reviews right? I could've sworn someplace you mentioned about e-mailing chu and seeing the first volume pages or something. If so could you sent it to me?

Cause even though the comic looks TERRIBLE and i'm NEVER buying it, ^-^' my curious mind wanted to see how terrible it is.

Well, I do have the .ZIP file somewhere, but that was back when Photobucket didn't admit large files. Now it does, and I've got the whole series so far scanned in its entirety.

Also! I put up a thing on Pixiv (the Japanese equivalent of deviantART) that shows each of the characters in Steacy's style and tells their new names and places in the story. So far 86 people have lookd at it. (My goal is to inform 100 Japanese people about NOW Comics!)[/QUOTE]

=D WOW THANK YOU SO MUH!

Pixiv not heard of it (guessing since it's Japanese ^^') =3 a very good idea putting on there, has anyone commented on it? XD
Last edited by Alittleacorn on Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hikari Tail
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Hikari Tail » 14 years ago

you know what i just thought

imagine of Now got popular and out of respond America makes a series based on that comic, with its corny dialog horrible animation a godawful opening with pro military messages.

Now just imagine that
Like art? like water coloring? like pointless rants ?
http://hikaritail.deviantart.com/
Visit my DA account!

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”