Has anyone seen a commercial for the Astro Boy DVD?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Laughing Dragon
Rocket Ball Champion

Has anyone seen a commercial for the Astro Boy DVD?

Postby Laughing Dragon » 14 years ago

I keep the TV on a lot, and often on Nick or Cartoon Network, and I haven't seen a single ad for the AB DVD. I've seen ads for Princess and the Frog and Ponyo, but nothing for Astro so far. And the DVD comes out next week!

dannavy85
Banned

Postby dannavy85 » 14 years ago

Ziltch here so far....what the heck is wrong with Summit?
"You guys have some serious Mommy issues."

Saint Atom
Kokoro Robot

Postby Saint Atom » 14 years ago

that movie made me so depressed :sick: i could care less when they release the dvd... after watching hat filth i immediately retreated to my astro boy manga and 1980s box set to recover
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :hyo: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 14 years ago

What movie? :confused: :p

Nope, nothing here. I couldn't even see it in the local theater. It went so fast that I missed it while I wasn't looking (almost literally). I just hope it won't do the same with the DVD. They should be wise not to to the same thing with it, otherwise I will watch the illegal copy that is already sitting on my hard drive ( yes it is a threat :p irate: ) .
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 14 years ago

"fafner" wrote:What movie? :confused: :p

Nope, nothing here. I couldn't even see it in the local theater. It went so fast that I missed it while I wasn't looking (almost literally). I just hope it won't do the same with the DVD. They should be wise not to to the same thing with it, otherwise I will watch the illegal copy that is already sitting on my hard drive ( yes it is a threat :p irate: ) .

Fafner you won the caption contest....
And the big ondemand cable rental in HD will be on! Same day as DVD. And I'm gonna have a blast! :w00t: :ninja: :lol:
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 14 years ago

I saw a commercial on youtube, only ever seen an ad on tv for the film but not the dvd release....live in the uk ;_;

Laughing Dragon
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Laughing Dragon » 14 years ago

Aha! Finally saw an ad, this morning, on Sonic X. (Appropriately, it's a great show)! :heart:

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 14 years ago

Summit's "stellar" marketing does it again >>
Good to see an ad finally surfaced though

Astrosgirl91
Metro City Citizen

Postby Astrosgirl91 » 14 years ago

I saw the commercial for it. I forgot what channel it was on...I only saw it once. March 16th! Can't wait! >.<
"LET'S ROCKET!"~ :astro:

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 14 years ago

My dad says the Wal-Mart he works at has a TV near the electronics section that has been playing ads for various things. One of them is Astro Boy on DVD :D

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”