Uran-chan
Robot President

Postby Uran-chan » 14 years ago

"diehard67" wrote:lol, it's probably a good thing astro doesn't need to breath

Then he would be out of energy If we hug him and he carry us

AstroRex
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby AstroRex » 14 years ago

Why is Astro so cute? Because of the one feature that sets him so apart from everybody else: The two "power-spikes" in his black hair! The spike on top and the spike in the back of his head! Those are sooooo unique to Astro! Nobody else has those!
[sigpic][/sigpic]I was MADE ready!

Uran-chan
Robot President

Postby Uran-chan » 14 years ago

"AstroRex" wrote:Why is Astro so cute? Because of the one feature that sets him so apart from everybody else: The two "power-spikes" in his black hair! The spike on top and the spike in the back of his head! Those are sooooo unique to Astro! Nobody else has those!

Agree with that astro has rare hair and no one has ever created except this one

except the little spike hair on the lower part of his head
Last edited by Uran-chan on Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 14 years ago

"Astrosgirl91" wrote:[QUOTE=Dragonrider1227;96699]*joins in hug* ^_^
Astro: Uh... thanks? ^_^;

lol We're smothering him! O.o... But I can't let go! *whispers* He's like a drug. :ninja: [/QUOTE]
LOL He has that effect on people. ^^
Astro: *muffled in hugs* Are we done yet?
Us: NOPE! *keeps hugging*

MegaAstroFan75
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby MegaAstroFan75 » 14 years ago

The position of those spikes changes depending on the angle. Just one of those animated things that likes to move around. Like the direction of Lan's hair in Mega Man NT Warrior, or Robin's in Teen Titans, or Kerchak's body vanishing entirely at the end of Tarzan, or Sabor's doing the same thing earlier in the same film.

But I think they're actually supposed to be over his ears, because the way Tobio's drawn shows that they're originally tufts of hair over his ears that might be something his hair did. Then I guess it must've been one of the things Tenma remembered most strongly about Tobio and so gave Astro an exaggerated version.

Back to the topic. Well he's cute because he's 10-ish, that always helps, he's also got a button nose, brown eyes, round face, athletic build (er, he's thin, but not too thin, but also a robot so... yeah) and a round tush. HAH! Beat you to that one Dragonrider! Plus he's superpowered which adds to it. It's hard to pinpoint one reason for him being cute. Oh and he always has cute voices, be they Japanese or English (as I've said before I prefer the latter in 2003 due to not being too high pitched).

There's no one reason for him being cute, he's just adorable. Oh and Astro, why don't you just fly away from the group hug?

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 14 years ago

astro: because I don't want to hurt anybody
astro: [still muffled] I'm cute because I am ASTRO BOY, what other reason do I need?
Last edited by diehard67 on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added somthing

clashing claws
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby clashing claws » 14 years ago

"dannavy85" wrote:So what makes him so cute that fan girls will melt in his presence?

Those eyes....

don't they remind of....

why is astro boy so cute? Because he is a softy, and he has adorable eyes. :astro:
[sigpic][/sigpic] Astro boy is the best :D

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”