What would have happened?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

I used Paint Shop Pro X, and it's really easy x3

Postby Alittleacorn » 14 years ago

"AprilSeven" wrote:These are great -- ESPECIALLY the last two (but I'm extra punchy from a scorchingly busy day at work -- !)

Thanks XD you've got me tempted to do more, BUT I REFUSE I MUST! lol

LLM
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby LLM » 14 years ago

"Alittleacorn" wrote:[QUOTE=AprilSeven;97606]These are great -- ESPECIALLY the last two (but I'm extra punchy from a scorchingly busy day at work -- !)

Thanks XD you've got me tempted to do more, BUT I REFUSE I MUST! lol[/QUOTE]

Join Red Core Astro, make more! lol. The one will Elifun rely made me laugh.
My Astro Boy paper dolls, happily under my monitor.

Fairlane12
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Fairlane12 » 14 years ago

Can I be in it I don't mind being killed I just want to be in it! PS Has Anyone noticed how HUGE Astro's fists are in the movie compared to EVERYBODY'S
Last edited by Fairlane12 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 14 years ago

"Alittleacorn" wrote:Well, Tenma would never put the red core inside Astro. Unless the blue core was destroyed and he had no choice (Say a disaster was going on, and even then he might be pushed by someone then, or done behind his back.)

It really also depends on if Astro was activated before hand too. If he has his personality already in place, then inserting the red core might be a constant battle of the mind and body for Astro to control himself.

He'd easily becomer carried away with his strength, maybe contining to attack foes long after they are defenseless and no longer a threat with the senseless intent to kill them rather than disarm. Perhaps even risking human lives getting hurt in the process, say if there were civilians around he wouldn't try moving the fight away from the area or wouldn't watch where he's firing his arm cannons. (BAM, nuuu you shot my leg! BAM, aaaaaa! you shot my other leg! what did i ever do to you!?)

Astro would most likely need support of a friend, say Tenma or Cora, to keep him from remembering who he is and stop him going out of control.

Personality wise, Astro might be more short fused, quick to get angry and frustrated (even becoming sarcastic and taunting his foes) he'd struggled to cling onto that good heartened nature inside him.

If this were on Astro birth after Toby died...NO WAY! @_@ Tenma would never ever use the power source that killed his son in the first place, he'd only ever ask Elefun for the blue core. After putting all those weapons on Astro that'd be a big mistake asking for the red core lol.

So yeah I think there'd be a constant fight for Astro to remain himself, something I'd rather like to see in a fanfic, FREAKIN DO IT GIRL! XD

Here's some pics i cooked up, i dunno, maybe they'll help you for inspiration ^_^

I told you I'd be back.
Awaken Zog! And you shall be in sidekick in crime!
Don't say you didn't see this coming pal! I told you not to eat the waffles didn't I!? DIDN'T I!?
We might die...but I couldn't refuse a grieving Father
It's gonna make it perfect! PERFECT!

...Sorry V.V I-I got a little carried on the last two, couldn't bear not passing chance like it, Ignore those two lol.

Oh Snap! Astro Boy's the Terminator! :eek:
I LOLed at Elefun and Tenma. PERFECT!! XD

Fairlane12
Rocket Ball Champion

"Alittleacorn" wrote:Well, Tenma would never put the red core inside Astro. Unless the blue core was destroyed and he had no choice (Say a disaster was going on, and even then he might be pushed by someone then, or done behind his back.)

It really also depends on if Astro was activated before hand too. If he has his personality already in place, then inserting the red core might be a constant battle of the mind and body for Astro to control himself.

He'd easily becomer carried away with his strength, maybe contining to attack foes long after they are defenseless and no longer a threat with the senseless intent to kill them rather than disarm. Perhaps even risking human lives getting hurt in the process, say if there were civilians around he wouldn't try moving the fight away from the area or wouldn't watch where he's firing his arm cannons. (BAM, nuuu you shot my leg! BAM, aaaaaa! you shot my other leg! what did i ever do to you!?)

Astro would most likely need support of a friend, say Tenma or Cora, to keep him from remembering who he is and stop him going out of control.

Personality wise, Astro might be more short fused, quick to get angry and frustrated (even becoming sarcastic and taunting his foes) he'd struggled to cling onto that good heartened nature inside him.

If this were on Astro birth after Toby died...NO WAY! @_@ Tenma would never ever use the power source that killed his son in the first place, he'd only ever ask Elefun for the blue core. After putting all those weapons on Astro that'd be a big mistake asking for the red core lol.

So yeah I think there'd be a constant fight for Astro to remain himself, something I'd rather like to see in a fanfic, FREAKIN DO IT GIRL! XD

Here's some pics i cooked up, i dunno, maybe they'll help you for inspiration ^_^

I told you I'd be back.
Awaken Zog! And you shall be in sidekick in crime!
Don't say you didn't see this coming pal! I told you not to eat the waffles didn't I!? DIDN'T I!?
We might die...but I couldn't refuse a grieving Father
It's gonna make it perfect! PERFECT!

...Sorry V.V I-I got a little carried on the last two, couldn't bear not passing chance like it, Ignore those two lol.

Dang Astro... They are just waffles and I DID NOT EAT THEM!!!!

Fairlane12
Rocket Ball Champion

LLM is that last paper doll Toby/Tobio ?

Faram45
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Faram45 » 14 years ago

"t-bucket10" wrote:LLM is that last paper doll Toby/Tobio ?

Its Astro from the pluto manga series.

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 14 years ago

"LLM" wrote:Join Red Core Astro, make more! lol. The one will Elifun rely made me laugh.

Very....well. >.>;

Red Core wielding Astro would be highly aggressive. Think of a KH2 Sora in Shadow Drive. Relentless without a care for anyone's feelings.

'I looked in the face of Death...and he cried like a little girl!'

Though evil, many would be drawn to the red core as if were candy, because red is the next blue, and it's very shiny.
Bring meeeeee to liiiiiiiiife

Even if Astro managed to control himself, there'd be a slight difference in his behaviour to handling everyday life...

I said SLIGHT!

Though the greatest difference of all....Astro wouldn't be a push over.
'I could SO break these cuffs and fly away, but I'm just gonna lay here and let you take the red core out of me cause your my DAD!'

Um....v.v I....I think I got carried away again.

Anyway d-does that help chu Nora? :lol:
Last edited by Alittleacorn on Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fairlane12
Rocket Ball Champion

More Please

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 14 years ago

It's so "Darth Astro" :D

The last one somehow feels like Bart Simpson :p
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”