What would I be thinking?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
dannavy85
Banned

What would I be thinking?

Postby dannavy85 » 14 years ago

If you were Astro and you're sitting on a wall in a park in Tokyo on a hot summer day, what comes into your mind?

(playing with fingers) 2 + 2 = 4......on and on and on...wow, am I board?
"You guys have some serious Mommy issues."

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 14 years ago

astro: why did I choose to sit on the top of a wall, it is not comfortable at all. and on top of that it might scratch my shinny butt!

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 14 years ago

If I were Astro sitting on a wall in a park in Tokyo on a hot summer day...I'd be wondering to myself, what am I doing sitting on a wall in a park in Tokyo on a hot summer day when I could be hanging out with my pals eatting pizza at the beach? XD Everyone loves the beach!

To be serious, If he were doing that, he'd most likely be chilling out and thinking over things such as how his life as a robot/human is turning out (that could be why he is alone) and wondering what to do next.

Or maybe things aren't easy going, maybe he's going through serious problems and wants to sort them out alone, so he could be thinking about that.

Oddly, I can't see Astro wanting to be by himself like that unless Atlas, Blue Knight or Pluto were up to no good, there being a tough decision he needed to make and so needing time to figure out what to do by himself.

AstroRex
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby AstroRex » 14 years ago

Sitting on a wall? He would be flying over the park! Astro can FLY! Use those rocket boots! He would take off and land at different spots from time to time, talking to several different kids. He would be all over the park, and end up talking to just about everyone...
[sigpic][/sigpic]I was MADE ready!

Nora
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Nora » 14 years ago

Actually this reminds me of an episode from the 1960s where astro is watching horses in a pasture...and he's thinking of having a mom and what she would be like if he had one.

So this is what I think he's thinking...

Astro: I wonder what it would be like to be the only child again.
I'm a Literary Artist...not the Doctor!

http://shadowedinnocents.deviantart.com/

Ataru Moroboshi
Robot President
Location: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona province, Autonomous Community of Catalonia, Spain, Europe.

Postby Ataru Moroboshi » 14 years ago

I suppose I would be wondering if this infamous heat can melt my artidicial skin, leaving me like a T-800 (1984 model).

However, instead of the park, I'd rather be sitting on the dock of the bay, wasting time...

clashing claws
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby clashing claws » 14 years ago

If I were astro sitting on a brick wall in tokyo I would be thinking " What am I doing here when I could be doing something else "
[sigpic][/sigpic] Astro boy is the best :D

dannavy85
Banned

Postby dannavy85 » 14 years ago

(Clapping boots together) Wonder what Atlas is up too?

"Tinkle Bomb!"

Don't even try it.
"You guys have some serious Mommy issues."

Fairlane12
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Fairlane12 » 14 years ago

Astro:Why didn't I grab my PSP before left? D'OH

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 14 years ago

"Nora" wrote:Actually this reminds me of an episode from the 1960s where astro is watching horses in a pasture...and he's thinking of having a mom and what she would be like if he had one.

So this is what I think he's thinking...

Astro: I wonder what it would be like to be the only child again.

This image:

Or ducks:

Or a mother comforting her child after a scary roller coaster ride.

Please check out my page about Astroboy's Parents
:astro:

I think that would be likely, but in the newer versions, they have made him a ward of the state. :(

"Ataru Moroboshi" wrote:However, instead of the park, I'd rather be sitting on the dock of the bay, wasting time...

Oldies Rule! Though I listen to Rockit Radio, Otis Redding's hit The Dock of the Bay has not been played lately.

I have not given this much thought yet, but perhaps he might be pondering the inconsistency in the number of fingers, 4 or 5 that have been depicted from time to time. Or, maybe whether Calvin & Hobbes is funnier than The Far Side. :p
Last edited by jeffbert on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”