Anyone ever think this?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 14 years ago

Like Kathy?! I'll have to watch that Episode again. LOL.
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 14 years ago

Anime Girl can't believe how jealous i felt seeing Cora with ASTRO BOY- YES SHE IS sorta like either a sister or a love interest friend to ASTRO BOY

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

I don't like the Astro Boy movie.... *screams in pillow* :shifty:
The only good thing about when I watched it was when my bro told me there was a show of Astro Boy. :D Now going to try to watch some of the 1960 series of Astro Boy.
EDIT: BTW, I wish they had put URAN and not Cora in the movie. To me the movie is a total rip- off of the show. Its like they have no respect for Tezuka!
*gets a Cora doll, eats* I wish she was blown to da moon!!!!
Last edited by Black Rabbit on Mon May 24, 2010 9:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 14 years ago

Ouch! I liked the movie. And don't yell at me for saying that!
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Laughing Dragon
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Laughing Dragon » 14 years ago

"Anime Girl 14" wrote:Ouch! I liked the movie. And don't yell at me for saying that!

I liked it too, so she'd have to yell at both of us! :d evil:

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 14 years ago

"Laughing Dragon" wrote:[QUOTE=Anime Girl 14;99424]Ouch! I liked the movie. And don't yell at me for saying that!

I liked it too, so she'd have to yell at both of us! :d evil:[/QUOTE]

LOL! But I was talking about other people besides her. I don't think she would yell at me too much, because she's one of my friends, but no one should have to be critisiezed too much for liking a movie adaptation of an anime cartoon. :lol:
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

dannavy85
Banned

Postby dannavy85 » 14 years ago

I'd actually think he'd eventually take O'Shay and Tenma's place as director of the MOS but then again Astro's too fun loving for a desk job.

I can't see him wanting to ditch his current looks though, perhaps the 2009 being the last "modification" he'd settle for.

But you just know, eventually he'll want to drive a car...

"Ugh! With this dumpy 1980 body I can't see over the dashboard...give me a mod!"
"You guys have some serious Mommy issues."

karl0s
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby karl0s » 14 years ago

"dannavy85" wrote:I'd actually think he'd eventually take O'Shay and Tenma's place as director of the MOS but then again Astro's too fun loving for a desk job.

I can't see him wanting to ditch his current looks though, perhaps the 2009 being the last "modification" he'd settle for.

But you just know, eventually he'll want to drive a car...

"Ugh! With this dumpy 1980 body I can't see over the dashboard...give me a mod!"

He did drive a car very briefly in the 80's version, but promptly crashed it. :astro:
Sig and avatar thanks to Alittleacorn :lol:

UraniumxAtom
Metro City Citizen

Postby UraniumxAtom » 14 years ago

"Uran&Astro1980" wrote:I don't like the Astro Boy movie.... *screams in pillow* :shifty:
The only good thing about when I watched it was when my bro told me there was a show of Astro Boy. :D Now going to try to watch some of the 1960 series of Astro Boy.
EDIT: BTW, I wish they had put URAN and not Cora in the movie. To me the movie is a total rip- off of the show. Its like they have no respect for Tezuka!
*gets a Cora doll, eats* I wish she was blown to da moon!!!!

I see your point there. :/ See, thats why I didn't like Cora at first. I still think the movie is very cute- I love how they made Atom look! I even bought the movie and the game just for that, mainly. The storys alright, but they took alot of liberties, too. So, I couldn't be as fanatical or as knowledgeable about Astro Boy at the movie's first showing as I wanted to be... I even dressed as Uran hoping she'd be in the movie, too, but it was a no go. No one got to see Uran and they all stared at me like I was a weirdo. lol Except for my friends who had gone with me, because they knew who I came as. lol
http://www.petitiononline.com/675489/petition.html[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2186&dateline=1273333429[/sigpic]
Click the link!

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

"Anime Girl 14" wrote:[QUOTE=Laughing Dragon;99433][QUOTE=Anime Girl 14;99424]Ouch! I liked the movie. And don't yell at me for saying that!

I liked it too, so she'd have to yell at both of us! :d evil:[/QUOTE]

LOL! But I was talking about other people besides her. I don't think she would yell at me too much, because she's one of my friends, but no one should have to be critisiezed too much for liking a movie adaptation of an anime cartoon. :lol: [/QUOTE]

Huh? who'll have to yell at who? :confused:
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”