Rocket Ball Champion

Postby karl0s » 14 years ago

"Uran-chan" wrote:He better to be called Tenmanator

He puts big Arnie to shame. :w00t:
Sig and avatar thanks to Alittleacorn :lol:

UraniumxAtom
Metro City Citizen

Postby UraniumxAtom » 14 years ago

LOL TENMANATOR!!!!!! THAT MADE MY DAY!!! <3 SHWEET!!!! I liked the Terminator 2 movie ALOT. <3
http://www.petitiononline.com/675489/petition.html[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2186&dateline=1273333429[/sigpic]
Click the link!

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 14 years ago

"Uran-chan" wrote:He better to be called Tenmanator

LOL Arnold Schwarzenegger as Dr. Tenma?
"I'M THE TENMANATOR! I'LL BE BACK!" :lol:

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 14 years ago

"UraniumxAtom" wrote:[QUOTE=Anime Girl 14;98732][QUOTE=Faram45;98714]I know this is off topic but does Astro ever use his machine gun behind in the 2003 series?

I don't think so, not even in the unedited subtitled series.[/QUOTE]
But you know what? He does get to use them in Astro Boy :O mega Factor for the gameboy, and THATS FUN. <3 Its my favorite attack because it stuns enemies AND hurts them badly. :3[/QUOTE]

Really? I don't have a Gameboy, or otherwise I'd definatley buy the game. I hered it's so cool! And other Tezuka characters are in it too. Hey, you just gotta love the Tezuka Star System. :)
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

The Tawashi Bus Hat
Robot President

Postby The Tawashi Bus Hat » 14 years ago

"Anime Girl 14" wrote:[QUOTE=UraniumxAtom;98775][QUOTE=Anime Girl 14;98732][QUOTE=Faram45;98714]I know this is off topic but does Astro ever use his machine gun behind in the 2003 series?

But you know what? He does get to use them in Astro Boy :O mega Factor for the gameboy, and THATS FUN. <3 Its my favorite attack because it stuns enemies AND hurts them badly. :3[/QUOTE]

Really? I don't have a Gameboy, or otherwise I'd definatley buy the game. I hered it's so cool! And other Tezuka characters are in it too. Hey, you just gotta love the Tezuka Star System. :) [/QUOTE]

If you got a DS, look into finding a copy. :3

If not, heck - Emulators are your friends, too. ^_^ (My original cartridge was purchased used and no longer holds save files, so my computer gets the emulator lovin'.)
*dust*

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 14 years ago

"The Tawashi Bus Hat" wrote:[QUOTE=Anime Girl 14;99019][QUOTE=UraniumxAtom;98775][QUOTE=Anime Girl 14;98732][QUOTE=Faram45;98714]I know this is off topic but does Astro ever use his machine gun behind in the 2003 series?

Really? I don't have a Gameboy, or otherwise I'd definatley buy the game. I hered it's so cool! And other Tezuka characters are in it too. Hey, you just gotta love the Tezuka Star System. :) [/QUOTE]

If you got a DS, look into finding a copy. :3

If not, heck - Emulators are your friends, too. ^_^ (My original cartridge was purchased used and no longer holds save files, so my computer gets the emulator lovin'.)[/QUOTE]

I don't have a DS, and I have no clue what a emulators are.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

The Tawashi Bus Hat
Robot President

"Anime Girl 14" wrote:I don't have a DS, and I have no clue what a emulators are.

And emulator is a program that makes your computer run like a game system. They've got 'em all over the internet for almost every system. If you use a Gameboy Advance emulator and download the ROM file (which is basically the game file that runs on the emulator) for Omega Factor and you can run it on your computer like it was a gameboy.

Although, to any who chose to use this, I suggest getting an Xbox360 controller (plug it into your computer, download the software from microsoft, and you can use it as controller for any system you are using the emulator for).

Whoo, my techno-geek is showing...
*dust*

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 14 years ago

You guys, I'm extremely close to getting a hold on those last two issues and completing the reviews, but I'm...short twenty cents on Paypal. I can probably get my mother to wire it to me through Paypal, but would anyone be interested in a 20-cent commission? I'd sketch any Tezuka character you like.

(I shouldn't be asking stuff like this on the forums....)
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

LLM
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby LLM » 14 years ago

"The Tawashi Bus Hat" wrote:Although, to any who chose to use this, I suggest getting an Xbox360 controller (plug it into your computer, download the software from microsoft, and you can use it as controller for any system you are using the emulator for).

A normal 360 controller with the power cable or the special PC one?

EDIT:WOOT! Senior Member!
My Astro Boy paper dolls, happily under my monitor.

The Tawashi Bus Hat
Robot President

"LLM" wrote:[QUOTE=The Tawashi Bus Hat;99048]Although, to any who chose to use this, I suggest getting an Xbox360 controller (plug it into your computer, download the software from microsoft, and you can use it as controller for any system you are using the emulator for).

A normal 360 controller with the power cable or the special PC one?

EDIT:WOOT! Senior Member![/QUOTE]

Pfft, I just got a regular one from walmart. It came with a little thing on the end of the cord that has the USB plug on it. So yeah, just the regular one you'd buy for your Xbox360.

Oh, and congrats! :3
*dust*

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”