thought about astro and niki

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
diehard67
On a Flight into Space

thought about astro and niki

Postby diehard67 » 14 years ago

why wouldn't astro just have gathered up all of niki's parts after the bad guy disasembld her to disable the bomb, and take her back to Dr E and have him puter her back together agane........................... without the bomb ofcorse.

and as for the legs thing, there was more of her then that still in one peace when the clock stoped, it looked like that guy just took apart the top half of niki.

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 14 years ago

I thought the exact same thing when I watched that episode.

I think I remember Dr. Elephun saying that the plans for Nikki were stolen though, and that would mean he wouldn't have anything to work from -- except that if she was created from Dr. Boynton's basic plans for Astro Boy -- it seems like he (Dr. E) should have been able to figure out a way to put her back together.

A flaw in the script! Maybe the Japanese version has more to the story...

Nora
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Nora » 14 years ago

cause it was the last episode that was created...they didn't have the time.
I'm a Literary Artist...not the Doctor!

http://shadowedinnocents.deviantart.com/

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

where can I see a list of diferiences between the en and jp versons of this ep, and the rest if posible??????????????

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 14 years ago

If you buy the 80's Astro boy dvd set you get to choose if you want the English dubbed version or the original Japanese version with subtitles. To see the edited scenes though, you have to watch it on the special features. They pretty much have all of the cut scenes except for the first two edited together episodes, of course.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 14 years ago

"diehard67" wrote:why wouldn't astro just have gathered up all of niki's parts after the bad guy disasembld her to disable the bomb, and take her back to Dr E and have him puter her back together agane........................... without the bomb ofcorse.

Yes, it would make more sense. Surely he could have found a plastic bad and take the pieces with him. :lol:

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 14 years ago

Niki is spelled Nikki. sorry couldn't help it. And she couldn't be remade cause the evil scientist that made her destroyed the plans, and even if he (Dr. Elefun) could remake her she probably wouldn't remember who she was.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 14 years ago

"Uran&Astro1980" wrote:Niki is spelled Nikki. sorry couldn't help it. And she couldn't be remade cause the evil scientist that made her destroyed the plans, and even if he (Dr. Elefun) could remake her she probably wouldn't remember who she was.

Elefun was delivered two robots mixed together at his house and put them back together, so a robot similar to Astro shouldn't be a problem. But why wouldn't she remember who she was? :unsure:

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

personaly I think she would, remember outerspace port R45, astro brought back a robot head and accessed the memory to get a mug of a pirate, so niki could remember everything when she was powered up agane.

and scence she was simoler to astro his design could be used as a reference, niki probably get a fiew unintentional upgrades from doing that but it would work.

and as for the speling of her name remember she was rapping out her name on the side of the rocket "N.I.K.I, It's Niki!!!!!" astro yells.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 14 years ago

No, her name is 'Nuka.' :lol: In the B&W Monster Machine Atom had seen all the plans that the alien ('Ork' in the ELV) had transmitted. He drew them all from memory, and the machine worked. I think they had to find a way to kill her, & perhaps they felt no reason to be consistent with the B&W series. :p

The tragedy was necessary to make the point, and Nuka paid the price for it. :p

Poor, Nuka & Bem, they paved the way for Normad to escape the same fate. :p

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”