I need a screenshot from the movie

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 14 years ago

"fafner" wrote:I took 3 screenshots. I sure you will find what you are looking for :p

Could you do me a favor and take a screenshot of an 80's series episode of Astro Boy? I'd like the episode Uran's Twin, with the picture of both Urans after they got doubled.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 14 years ago

"Anime Girl 14" wrote:Could you do me a favor and take a screenshot of an 80's series episode of Astro Boy? I'd like the episode Uran's Twin, with the picture of both Urans after they got doubled.

I have already posted many of them. Basically the entire 1980 series has been covered by Strange Wings and I in this thread: All 1980s Astro screenshots. The episode you are looking for starts at post #241. :)

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 14 years ago

"Astro Forever" wrote:[QUOTE=Anime Girl 14;99047]Could you do me a favor and take a screenshot of an 80's series episode of Astro Boy? I'd like the episode Uran's Twin, with the picture of both Urans after they got doubled.

I have already posted many of them. Basically the entire 1980 series has been covered by Strange Wings and I in this thread: All 1980s Astro screenshots. The episode you are looking for starts at post #241. :) [/QUOTE]

Wow! I hit the jackpot of screen shots! Thank you a million times over! :)
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 14 years ago

"Anime Girl 14" wrote:Wow! I hit the jackpot of screen shots! Thank you a million times over! :)

You are welcome! It was fun to do. :D

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 14 years ago

I need a screeshot of Grace from the movie.
Eating pizza and whatever. :w00t: :tenma: :ninja:
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

:) i'll bump it..
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 14 years ago

Here you are:

Isn't she cute ? :wub: :p
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Yehhh Fafner. Those are perfect. I could use a bit more chainsaw, :lol:

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 14 years ago

Such as this one? :D
Gracefully slicing a pizza :p
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Yeah! That's it!
:lol: :w00t: :tenma:

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”