Wonder why everyone who comes here does not become a member?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Beyond the Stars

Wonder why everyone who comes here does not become a member?

Postby avatargirl » 14 years ago

This is a nice forum and many sweet creative intelligent people post here and i hope i will always be welcomed here. Can't believe not everyone who comes here does not become a member- if that is true then why please? :wub: :heart: :astro: with love and friendship always your avatargirl

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 14 years ago

this kinda of thing is not everybodies cup of tea, that is fine, we don't mind.

Miaow
Kokoro Robot

Postby Miaow » 14 years ago

"diehard67" wrote:this kinda of thing is not everybodies cup of tea, that is fine, we don't mind.

Heehee..
tea :D
Ao No Exorcist Lover ;)

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 14 years ago

I didn't join until I had the time to really look through the content, got to "know" a few names, and got a home computer with high-speed internet. (I never had the ability to see any of the YouTube stuff, graphics, etc. because I was on dial-up until last summer).

I also was more interested in Astro Boy from the 1960's, and it appeared this forum focused heavily on the 1980's version. Since joining and reading everyday, I've learned an incredible amount of fascinating and rewarding background info -- and new things to enjoy.

If you are reading this, and not a member, I encourage you to dig into the content here -- there is literally everything from philosophical and scientific discussions to threads about Astro Boy's rear end (honest to God)! I've been a member for about 2 months, and find it amusing and rewarding -- sometimes the contributions slow down -- but then I just pick a page and in no time, find an interesting thread.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 14 years ago

And on top of that, to answer, they would actually have to become a member to explain why they don't want to be members :D Kind of logic breaking here :p

No anonymous posting here :d oh:
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

The Tawashi Bus Hat
Robot President

Postby The Tawashi Bus Hat » 14 years ago

I actually lurked this site for two weeks before making the commitment to membership.

Why? Because lurking is fun.
*dust*

LLM
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby LLM » 14 years ago

"The Tawashi Bus Hat" wrote:I actually lurked this site for two weeks before making the commitment to membership.

Why? Because lurking is fun.

About the same for me.
"fafner" wrote:And on top of that, to answer, they would actually have to become a member to explain why they don't want to be members :D

ITS A TRAP!!!
My Astro Boy paper dolls, happily under my monitor.

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 14 years ago

Don't forget, some people may not have their own email adress, so they can't become a member. That was the case for me until I got my adress about 2 months ago.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

shiroandfubuki
Kokoro Robot

Postby shiroandfubuki » 14 years ago

As someone who just joined the forum literally about an hour ago, I think it's mostly because I'm so prone to lurking regardless that I didn't even bother registering until that moment. ^^;

The Tawashi Bus Hat
Robot President

Postby The Tawashi Bus Hat » 14 years ago

"shiroandfubuki" wrote:As someone who just joined the forum literally about an hour ago, I think it's mostly because I'm so prone to lurking regardless that I didn't even bother registering until that moment. ^^;

LURKERS UNITE! :hyo:
*dust*

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”