Is this plush still available in stores?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
LYScienceLover
Kokoro Robot

Is this plush still available in stores?

Postby LYScienceLover » 14 years ago

Hi! I have had my eyes on a certain Astro Boy plush for quite some time. I was going to order it off the internet but now I'm certain that if I order it now it won't arrive in time for me to bring it on the plane with me when I leave for my dad's house on either July 11th or 12th. :( So now both me and my mom think that the better idea is have my dad buy it for me from a store in Japan. But the question now is, is this certain plush still available in stores in Japan? If it is can you please tell me which store so that I can let my dad know so he can buy it for me. Now here is an image of the plush that I am hoping to get.

The Tawashi Bus Hat
Robot President

Postby The Tawashi Bus Hat » 14 years ago

I think that's one of the ones that ran during the 2003 series. Highly doubtful that stores would still be carrying those.

You may be lucky to find it in a crane machine, but...not very probable, especially since Banpresto just released their new plush/figure prize sets. Most of Japan is probably covered in Dragon Ball, Dragon Quest, Pokemon and One Piece by now. xD (Not to mention the release of the new Chrono Trigger figurines)

Your best bet would be Ebay. :/
*dust*

LYScienceLover
Kokoro Robot

Postby LYScienceLover » 14 years ago

"The Tawashi Bus Hat" wrote:I think that's one of the ones that ran during the 2003 series. Highly doubtful that stores would still be carrying those.

You may be lucky to find it in a crane machine, but...not very probable, especially since Banpresto just released their new plush/figure prize sets. Most of Japan is probably covered in Dragon Ball, Dragon Quest, Pokemon and One Piece by now. xD (Not to mention the release of the new Chrono Trigger figurines)

Your best bet would be Ebay. :/

Well then, What do the currently available Astro Boy plush toys look like? I am so desperate for an Astro Boy plush I am willing to take any of the current Astro Boy plush that stores in Japan are selling!

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 14 years ago

I actually sewed stuffed dolls of Astro Boy, Uran, Jetter Mars, and many other Tezuka characters. Yeah, I know how to sew. I showed them to my Mom and Daddy, and they couldn't believe it. If only I could sew one for you. LOL! I'm not certain, but I'm guessing that they have toys out of the movie, same as here in the US, at least thats what I think. To tell you the truth, I dunno.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”