Astro Boy Store In Japan?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
LYScienceLover
Kokoro Robot

Astro Boy Store In Japan?

Postby LYScienceLover » 14 years ago

Hi! I was just searching the web for stores that sell Astro Boy merchandise in Japan when I stumbled upon something interesting. There appears to be an entire store dedicated to Astro Boy in Japan! :astro: So now I was wondering if any of could please give me more information about this store. An address and directions to this amazing store would be much appreciated. ;) With an address and directions I could email my dad this information and he could go there and buy me a plush toy, stickers and a t-shirt. Thanks for helping me out! :)

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 14 years ago

WOW! IDUNBELIEVEIT! And you are so lucky you are going to Japan. I envoy you!
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

LYScienceLover
Kokoro Robot

"Anime Girl 14" wrote:WOW! IDUNBELIEVEIT! And you are so lucky you are going to Japan. I envoy you!

Actually, I'm not going to Japan. It's my dad who is going. What made you think that I was the one going to Japan?

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 14 years ago

"LYScienceLover" wrote:[QUOTE=Anime Girl 14;101838]WOW! IDUNBELIEVEIT! And you are so lucky you are going to Japan. I envoy you!

Actually, I'm not going to Japan. It's my dad who is going. What made you think that I was the one going to Japan?[/QUOTE]

She just probably read it wrong. :ninja:
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

"Uran&Astro1980" wrote:[QUOTE=LYScienceLover;101839][QUOTE=Anime Girl 14;101838]WOW! IDUNBELIEVEIT! And you are so lucky you are going to Japan. I envoy you!

Actually, I'm not going to Japan. It's my dad who is going. What made you think that I was the one going to Japan?[/QUOTE]

She just probably read it wrong. :ninja: [/QUOTE]

She's right. :blush: That was an embarassing mistake.
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

LYScienceLover
Kokoro Robot

Well I believe that I have finally found the Astro Boy store that I was looking for. I just need some more information about it. The store is called "Atom City" and it is in Odaiba Tokyo. I found it on the short little documentary on disk 5 of the Astro Boy 2003 DVD Box Set. Is this store still open? Or did it close? I am wondering this because I can't find any information about this store on Google.

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

"LYScienceLover" wrote:Well I believe that I have finally found the Astro Boy store that I was looking for. I just need some more information about it. The store is called "Atom City" and it is in Odaiba Tokyo. I found it on the short little documentary on disk 5 of the Astro Boy 2003 DVD Box Set. Is this store still open? Or did it close? I am wondering this because I can't find any information about this store on Google.

Most likely still open. At least that's what I believe.

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 14 years ago

if and when i ever do- will love to go to JAPAN- to see studios where ASTRO BOY was drawn and see the ASTRO BOY stores also

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 13 years ago

"avatargirl" wrote:if and when i ever do- will love to go to JAPAN- to see studios where ASTRO BOY was drawn and see the ASTRO BOY stores also

Don't forget the Osamu Tezuka Manga Museum.

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 13 years ago

"Anime Girl 14" wrote:[QUOTE=avatargirl;101863]if and when i ever do- will love to go to JAPAN- to see studios where ASTRO BOY was drawn and see the ASTRO BOY stores also

Don't forget the Osamu Tezuka Manga Museum.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, wish I could go to Japan to see the Osamu Tezuka Manga Museum. :ninja:
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”