Wish to come true...

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
karl0s
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby karl0s » 13 years ago

Astro and Tenma. Tenma could advance the whole world with his technological brilliance. But just in case he goes crazy and tries to build himself a robot army so robots can rule the world, we'll just send Astro after him.
Sig and avatar thanks to Alittleacorn :lol:

Uran-chan
Robot President

Postby Uran-chan » 13 years ago

"Astro Forever" wrote:[QUOTE=Uran-chan;101926] :cry: i wish the administrator will make uran icons :cry:

I know of an existing one, but we'd have to ask Mark to add it. Why don't you do it? :)

I made the :tenma: one though. :D I'm afraid of what could happen if he was alive but just imagine all the amazing things he could create! :w00t: [/QUOTE]

Forgive i am bashful i don t have the courage to talk to a very honorable person

TasZero
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby TasZero » 13 years ago

Well I'd have to go for both

Elefun/O'shay and Tenma

You guys who are choosing Astro are wasting 1 of your 2. Since if Tenma existed then he would build Astro anyway... either that or he would have a really nice kid who didn't die and build a whole bunch of other robots.
So what would happen if Toby followed in his fathers footsteps?
Lets back it up nice and slow now...

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 13 years ago

"karl0s" wrote:Astro and Tenma. Tenma could advance the whole world with his technological brilliance. But just in case he goes crazy and tries to build himself a robot army so robots can rule the world, we'll just send Astro after him.

:lol:

Nicely put!

"Uran-chan" wrote:Forgive i am bashful i don t have the courage to talk to a very honorable person

Mark is very nice. :)

"TasZero" wrote:You guys who are choosing Astro are wasting 1 of your 2. Since if Tenma existed then he would build Astro anyway

:lol:

Assuming the technology would allow him to, since I don't think he would have enough of a lifetime to recreate all he would need to to achieve that feat.

TasZero
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby TasZero » 13 years ago

"Astro Forever" wrote::lol:

Assuming the technology would allow him to, since I don't think he would have enough of a lifetime to recreate all he would need to to achieve that feat.

He's not a genius for nothing. I'm sure he'd be able to work something out. With him and Elefun working together they'd come up with something. Of course given how unclear the whole subject matter is (as far as this topic goes) its kinda hard to say what he'd be able to do.

As far as personality goes. I think Elefun would be great just about anywhere. If he couldn't work in robotics then I think he'd make a great scientist of any kind, if he even chose to be such. Pity more people don't share his personality.

Lets back it up nice and slow now...

Uran-chan
Robot President

Postby Uran-chan » 13 years ago

"TasZero" wrote:Well I'd have to go for both

Elefun/O'shay and Tenma

You guys who are choosing Astro are wasting 1 of your 2. Since if Tenma existed then he would build Astro anyway... either that or he would have a really nice kid who didn't die and build a whole bunch of other robots.
So what would happen if Toby followed in his fathers footsteps?

who knows maybe astro is not created and so is toby then he will not create anything

:tenma: -maybe.....

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”