does anyone love Astroboy as a friend or a brother?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Lucero
Kokoro Robot

Postby Lucero » 13 years ago

When I saw de 1980's Astro, I loved Astroboy as my brother.

My brother and I used to play that he was Astro and I was Uran :cry: That remember me happy times. :lol:

But now I'm get a little old, and I see Astro as a Friend, better say: "As a Childhood friend" :astro:
[sigpic][/sigpic]I'm an Astroboy's fan :heart: :astro:

AprilSeven
Silent Song

My special friend for life!!!

Postby AprilSeven » 13 years ago

I was completely enamored of Astro Boy when I first saw him (I was the "same age" -- so the idea of a "super kid" was AWESOME!!). Made me feel like I could do anything, and I was excited to think I'd be around in "his future!" :lol:

Then I got a crush on him, and imagined how wonderful a boyfriend he'd be (that's when I began to feel he should be able to grow up). :wub:

As I matured and eventually married (happily, for 21 years so far!) I must admit, Astro's qualities carried a LOT of weight with who I dated and married. My wonderful husband is VERY Astro in his kindness, gentleness and geekiness. So I feel like -- even though he's "only" make believe -- Dr. Tezuka's little hero became my big brother (I don't have one of those) in many ways, and really did make a huge difference in my life. I love him as a dear friend, in many ways. Guess that's why I want to see his story grow and survive! :heart: :astro: :heart: :astro:
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

atoms_gf
Robot President

Postby atoms_gf » 13 years ago

oh; you take hes special qualities and feeling like me, yes he is wonderful i wish he was real even if hes just a robot. hes the most huggable thing in my life at the moment hes very loyal,cute,strong,happy,and he has the power to never give up however..he also has a urking pain for humans and robots to stop fighting and and urking pain in hes heart for a person to stop torchering him for hes love..

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 13 years ago

"Lucero" wrote:When I saw de 1980's Astro, I loved Astroboy as my brother.

My brother and I used to play that he was Astro and I was Uran :cry: That remember me happy times. :lol:

But now I'm get a little old, and I see Astro as a Friend, better say: "As a Childhood friend" :astro:

Hello! I'm glad you are back, it's been so long! :D

I also played like that with a friend. We're both females but ended up in Astro vs Astro fights! :lol:

Lucero
Kokoro Robot

Postby Lucero » 13 years ago

"Astro Forever" wrote:[QUOTE=Lucero;118360]When I saw de 1980's Astro, I loved Astroboy as my brother.

Hello! I'm glad you are back, it's been so long! :D

I also played like that with a friend. We're both females but ended up in Astro vs Astro fights! :lol: [/QUOTE]

Hi!!! Thank you very much.

Well, I see that the Astro's play is common in the childhood of those who saw Astroboy and fall in love with him. :wub: :astro: :heart:

Honestly when I used to play with my brother, he told me "you must be Lucero (Uran) because you are like her", but the idea of Can't Fly makes me feel jealous... Just like Uran, so I think my brother was right. :shifty:
[sigpic][/sigpic]I'm an Astroboy's fan :heart: :astro:

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 13 years ago

hi- thanks -love all of your replies and i am so in love with ASTROBOY and would be proud to be his sister or girlfriend. Love everyone here and would love to be a sweet sister or friend to everyone here always- hugs sweetly always

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 13 years ago

I would love to have any good thing to do with the wonderful Astro he is the best. If every one on earth were like him (i do know some people who are) the world would be a much better place.

Beyond the Stars

hi love everyone here and hope you love/like me also

I-Am-Atom's-Sister
Robot President

Postby I-Am-Atom's-Sister » 13 years ago

I know right! Take my name. I am Uran's twin's twin ^.^ I want to be a japanese robot. ME TOO, ALSO!

Beyond the Stars

Thanks I-Am-Atom's- Sister love you wanting to be a japanese robot- love us to be twins- hugs

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”