#151 Atom All Alone

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 11 years ago

Uh, honey, you DO realize that this is a DEAD topic?

... Astro bawling, though... :cry:
lolwut

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

Postby AstroBoyGF » 11 years ago

of course i do. i havent been on here inna bout 2 years, thus i felt like commenting.
And the nursery and Paradise Estate didn't really collapse. The moon's made of green cheese, and I'm the queen of England!"
-MLP lickety split

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Heh, I've been absent a lot until recently, myself. But there are limits, dear. Just because it's been awhile, that doesn't make it excusable.

But go right ahead, if you really want to; I'm not stopping you. I just thought it was a little bit rude, is all. But by all means, say your piece.
lolwut

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

we all have a voice so thus there is really no limit on what you can or want to say.
And the nursery and Paradise Estate didn't really collapse. The moon's made of green cheese, and I'm the queen of England!"

-MLP lickety split

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 11 years ago

I too, was taken aback with all these sudden posts. But I am glad you have returned, GF! :heart:

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

... Actually, there are several threads (all 60s episodes, lost manga, and Jetter Mars-centric) that I'd love to post in, but doing it just feels rude...
lolwut

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 11 years ago

Good to see BOTH of you!! Actually there is NOTHING wrong with bringing back an old, ore "Dead" thread -- it's just important to post a meaningful comment (as opposed to something like "I agree!")

AstroBoyGF's suggestion to dub these old eps on our own is a very intriguing idea, indeed!! So, Little Brown Fox, don't be shy about bringing back a thread from the past, if you've got something to contribute. We wanna hear what you've got on your mind (I remember you're a Cobalt fan, and so am I - anything concerning the "Un-Astro Boy?")
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Eeee, you remembered~ And yes, most of these threads that I mentioned feature Cobalt. There IS one that features Chi-tan in a pretty significant way, though. :p

Eep, I still wanna learn about Cobalt, though. The last time I checked the Dark Horse website, the volume with his origin story was listed as "available". (this was a while ago, though...)

ANYWHO, in regards to the topic at hand... I actually liked /this/ summary better, for being more descriptive about something I'll likely never see... (also, moar screenshots! woo!)
lolwut

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

really you like the idea! :D and how is it rude to go back to and old thread? its not like im saying anything that is gonna hurt or offend anyone. i dont troll and i dont start anything. so how is this rude. im coursious more than anything

-MLP lickety split

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

"AprilSeven" wrote:Good to see BOTH of you!! Actually there is NOTHING wrong with bringing back an old, ore "Dead" thread -- it's just important to post a meaningful comment (as opposed to something like "I agree!")

AstroBoyGF's suggestion to dub these old eps on our own is a very intriguing idea, indeed!! So, Little Brown Fox, don't be shy about bringing back a thread from the past, if you've got something to contribute. We wanna hear what you've got on your mind (I remember you're a Cobalt fan, and so am I - anything concerning the "Un-Astro Boy?")

well i can do both voices of astro boy and uran at least the 60s cartoon. an i thought if we could make it sound as if billy lou watt and the rest of the cast as if they were doing it themselfs. or better yet make think sorta a thank you tribute dub for tezuka and the way the story should have been spoken and told and a tribute to the both english and japanese astro boy cast. thus trying to make it sound professional as much as we can. plus voice acting is a passion side hobby of mine. thus i think if we all did it would be more meaning full if us fans did it! i think this would be a fun side project to do for us :tezuka: :astro: :D :lol: :w00t: :p :cool: :blush: :) :)

-MLP lickety split

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”