#151 Atom All Alone

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Toshio
Banned

Postby Toshio » 11 years ago

I see many of the posts with images are having issues with broken links.
I think it would be worth to revive the post to at least publish images which were missing.

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

Postby AstroBoyGF » 11 years ago

:D
And the nursery and Paradise Estate didn't really collapse. The moon's made of green cheese, and I'm the queen of England!"
-MLP lickety split

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

"AstroBoyGF" wrote:[QUOTE=AprilSeven;203905]Good to see BOTH of you!! Actually there is NOTHING wrong with bringing back an old, ore "Dead" thread -- it's just important to post a meaningful comment (as opposed to something like "I agree!")

AstroBoyGF's suggestion to dub these old eps on our own is a very intriguing idea, indeed!! So, Little Brown Fox, don't be shy about bringing back a thread from the past, if you've got something to contribute. We wanna hear what you've got on your mind (I remember you're a Cobalt fan, and so am I - anything concerning the "Un-Astro Boy?")

well i can do both voices of astro boy and uran at least the 60s cartoon. an i thought if we could make it sound as if billy lou watt and the rest of the cast as if they were doing it themselfs. or better yet make think sorta a thank you tribute dub for tezuka and the way the story should have been spoken and told and a tribute to the both english and japanese astro boy cast. thus trying to make it sound professional as much as we can. plus voice acting is a passion side hobby of mine. thus i think if we all did it would be more meaning full if us fans did it! i think this would be a fun side project to do for us :tezuka: :astro: :D :lol: :w00t: :p :cool: :blush: :) :)
And the nursery and Paradise Estate didn't really collapse. The moon's made of green cheese, and I'm the queen of England!"

-MLP lickety split

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 11 years ago

... Um, okay... moving on...

Actually, I'd prefer subtitles over anything else. And I'd like these subs to acknowledge honorifics and suffixes and what have you.
lolwut

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

"Little Brown Fox" wrote:... Um, okay... moving on...

Actually, I'd prefer subtitles over anything else. And I'd like these subs to acknowledge honorifics and suffixes and what have you.

true true. but i just thought i would be a fun project for people to do. plus everyone could have a part to it. that is all im saying.

-MLP lickety split

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

another reason i would like to do this is bc sometimes its hard for people to read subs and i wuld like to dub and plus i would stick true to the translation. i bet some people would like this idea. not saying you have to like it. i think it would be a nice tribute inna sense

-MLP lickety split

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

"Toshio" wrote:I see many of the posts with images are having issues with broken links.
I think it would be worth to revive the post to at least publish images which were missing.

well the only reason i commented was bc i havent been here inna while. i mean ive been here in passing but not logged on to my account and such so i kinda been in the shadows and such

-MLP lickety split

Toshio
Banned

Postby Toshio » 11 years ago

Anyway, we still have a huge loss of images in the board.

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 11 years ago

Yep. I think I'm going to go through and pick out relevant episodes whose images have gone missing.
lolwut

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

ya i liked going back and seeing all of the screen caps and pics all were very nice

-MLP lickety split

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”