We're starting a wiki! Who wants to help contribute?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Mark
Administrator

We're starting a wiki! Who wants to help contribute?

Postby Mark » 13 years ago

The topic says it all really. We're converting the main site into a Wiki (think Wikipedia) and we want your help adding content. Interested? Read on!

Everything over on the left there is old. Old, old, old! We're scrapping the lot and starting from scratch. We also want the site to cover more than just the 80's colour series, in short we want to cover everything about Astro Boy across all generations and every medium. This is no easy task so we want help!

If you want to help out, be it with a character bio, helping to fill out the episode guide or maybe something else we haven't even though of, leave a reply here and we'll get you set up with access.

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 13 years ago

What a fabulous idea! When it comes to depth of knowledge, I'm no Jeffbert, but anything I can do to help, count me in!!
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

MightyAstro
Robot President

Postby MightyAstro » 13 years ago

I'll be pleased to try to offer whatever assistance I can as well. It sounds fun. I'd enjoy doing a Tezuka wiki in general but I do understand that our primary focus is going to be on things specifically related to Astroboy.

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 13 years ago

I'm busy with a lot of things, but I'll help anyway I can. I know a bit about the film and it's production and some on the 03 anime and the OVA's too.

I-Am-Atom's-Sister
Robot President

Postby I-Am-Atom's-Sister » 13 years ago

I would not be any help at all. I only know most about the 03 series and movie XD
Clothed Astro = cute little robot kid;
Naked Astro= Big damn hero.
~Shirubie

I :heart: :astro:

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 13 years ago

I've given access to AprilSeven, MightyAstro and Alittleacorn.

Do not worry about how much time you can put in, it will be what it will be. I want to contribute myself , but I'm not going to tell myself "this week I have to do this and that...". I'll just work on it when it will be fun for me to do so. :D

I-Am-Atom's-Sister, we do want to cover those, too, so yes, you could help. Tell me if you want to join!

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

I could help as well, I may not know as much as some of the other members, but I would definitely like to help with whatever knowledge I have.
Image Astro Boy|鉄腕アトム [sigpic][/sigpic]

Check out diehard67's forum
Or check out my YouTube channel

Astro Forever
Administrator

I've given you access, Astro Boy2866. Like AprilSeven said, I'm no Jeffbert either myself. :lol: It doesn't matter, this should just be a fun project we'll all do together. There is so much to cover.

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Postby Dr. Jerk » 13 years ago

I assume this is going to be an Astro Boy wiki?

Me and some friends (which you may or may not have noticed on Tezuka in English) have been in the process of planning a Tezuka wiki.

So I guess if both wikis become a reality, we could be affiliates or something, which depends on some things. Anyhow, good luck and all. I won't be helping because I tend to be a wiki perfectionist, which would CLEARLY show if I was allowed in, and I should be more concerned with the wiki I'm helping to plan.
Last edited by Dr. Jerk on Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Wow! I read over there on Tezuka in English but never noticed any wiki talk (I could have missed something, I don't check every day).

It's kind of ironic because we were very close to add a Tezuka section here on the forum, but you fixed your forum just at that time, and we didn't want to step on your toes (which absolutely does not mean that Tezuka discussions aren't welcome here, in fact I find them very interesting!). And now we both lauch wikis at the same time, lol.

We haven't discussed much which topics we would like to cover. Astro Boy is certainly our main topic, but I would have liked to add a page about Jetter Mars, at least.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”