This song reminds me of Astro and Nuka

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

This song reminds me of Astro and Nuka

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 13 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLiMyt7ZlMY
I think this would make a good (but very tear jearky) amv for "Astro's first love." Does anyone agree?

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 13 years ago

T.T gosh you're right, this really does remind me of that pair and it's a really beautiful song too! <3 Thanks for introducing me to a new song artist! x3

This one doesn't have the same tune, but this song reminds me of Astro and Nuka a little too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9kJShlF7z0

:cry: Oh shmoo.

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 13 years ago

One song that reminds me of Astro and Nuka is Hannah Montana's One in a Million. If I can, I might make an AMV, complete with some of my fanart.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 13 years ago

"Alittleacorn" wrote:T.T gosh you're right, this really does remind me of that pair and it's a really beautiful song too! <3 Thanks for introducing me to a new song artist! x3

This one doesn't have the same tune, but this song reminds me of Astro and Nuka a little too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9kJShlF7z0

:cry: Oh shmoo.

aww, true. ^^
LOL I knew that song before Wall-E :p

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 13 years ago

Yeah, it was on a film named Hello Dolly. I just used Wall-e cause it worked for cuteness :lol:

I still think of this as a song for the pairing too, but only cause I wrote one-shot listening to it lol!

Mikelarc
Kokoro Robot

Postby Mikelarc » 9 years ago

Astrogirl500
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Astrogirl500 » 9 years ago

Welcome to you Mikelarc :)

BigFox8
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby BigFox8 » 9 years ago

"Alittleacorn" wrote:Yeah, it was on a film named Hello Dolly. I just used Wall-e cause it worked for cuteness :lol: I still think of this as a song for the pairing too, but only cause I wrote one-shot listening to it lol!
Hello Dolly? That's a funny name for a film. :) :w00t: :lol: :D I thought of a good ballad for the pair. This would be useful for the pairing of Astro and Nuka in the 80's series finale. This is the best ballad for that. This song is very well-fitting with Astro Boy and Nuka. It's called "I've Never Been to Me" and it's by Charlene. It's a ballad out in 1982. Who thinks same as me with that song reminding us of Astro and Nuka or last episode of 80's series?
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Thu May 28, 2015 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No triple posting in discussion threads.
:astro: On YouTube, I am CodeLyokoFan2002. Astro Boy is the cutest robot in town! :astro:

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”