A mean review on the Astro Boy film

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Ghost
Banned

Postby Ghost » 12 years ago

Well, he spoke highly of the original manga and all three anime shows. So at least he's not being ignorant here. The fact that this review came from someone who knows the series well is good. Better than someone who knows nothing beyond this movie.

I really did hate this movie as well. But I still always say that this movie could've been a hell of a lot worse. If there was one thing I disagreed with was Cora. But I can see where he was coming from. Overall I think it was a great review, and he's right.

Stay away from the film and check out the original works.

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 12 years ago

That Guy with the Glasses certainly makes a great public speaker, has a lot valid points and a lot of time to spare... ;)

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 12 years ago

"Novacain" wrote:That Guy with the Glasses certainly makes a great public speaker, has a lot valid points and a lot of time to spare... ;)

Are you talking about the reviewer or Ghost's avatar? :lol:

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 12 years ago

hi- gotta admit GHOST'S avatar- CONAN is cute-

shahinaa50
Metro City Citizen

Postby shahinaa50 » 12 years ago

I really don't care what his views was but I LOVE THAT MOVIE! ;) :astro:

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 12 years ago

"Alittleacorn" wrote:[QUOTE=Novacain;185640]That Guy with the Glasses certainly makes a great public speaker, has a lot valid points and a lot of time to spare... ;)

Are you talking about the reviewer or Ghost's avatar? :lol: [/QUOTE]

I know I may come off as a little bit crazy at times, but I'm not at the point yet where avatars are speaking to me.... even the ones that move... :lol:

I was talking about the "Blockbuster Buster" or whatever his name is.

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 12 years ago

hi- me too SHAHINAA50- I CRY WATCHING the movie- guess i am totally a fangirl/robot fan of ASTROBOY- GUESS I CAN'T HELP IT!- LOVE THE IDEA I WAS CALLED A ROBOTGIRL- LOVE EVERYONE HERE AND PRAY ALL OF YOU SALVATION AND SAFETY FOR ALL ETERNITY- GIGGLES LOVE YOUR AVATAR SHAHINAA50- SO BOYISH ASTROBOY CUTE!

HanaImakura
Kokoro Robot

Postby HanaImakura » 12 years ago

"Alittleacorn" wrote:It's mean, but I love it! :lol: had me laughing my butt off. Although disagreeing with all the hate on Cora. The rest however, yep, mostly true.

Warning: Does contain some bad language

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/teamt/blockbuster-buster/blockbuster-buster/32308-astroboy

I AM TEAM BLOCKBUSTER BUSTER!!!!! Cora wasn't the WORST, of course, but I hated her cuz she replaced my URAN!!! >_< I'm serious! Go find how many little itsy-bitsy "clues" make Uran and Atom look like they're more than just adopted siblings! They're more like me and my boyfriend, who looks like he could be my older brother, too!
When you wish upon a star... Sometimes many things will spur from your wish later. :astro:

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 12 years ago

I think they would've included Uran in a sequel if there'd been one. And I like Cora...U...Uran's kinda annoying anyway :cry: and I say that with much pain in my heart cause I wanna like that character but in every adaptation they continue to make her the annoying sister rather than develope her as a person. Aaaaah.

the 鉄腕アトム fan
Beyond the Stars

Postby the 鉄腕アトム fan » 12 years ago

I thought it was really amusing
Go Go Go Assstttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooy :astro:

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”