Live Action Movie Dream Cast

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Skymouth
Kokoro Robot

Live Action Movie Dream Cast

Postby Skymouth » 12 years ago

Was watching 'Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade' tonight and realized that Denholm Elliott, if he were still alive, would have made the perfect Dr. Ochanomizu as part of a live action cast. If there ever were going to be a live action movie of Astro Boy made, who would everyone's favorite casting be?

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 12 years ago

HI- HUGS everyone - my favorite casting would be FREDDIE HIGHMOORE or that boy from "Touch" to play ASTROBOY! PRAY EVERYONE ETERNAL SALVATION AND SAFETY AND HAPPINESS always! love all of you

Atomars
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Atomars » 12 years ago

"avatargirl" wrote:HI- HUGS everyone - my favorite casting would be FREDDIE HIGHMOORE or that boy from "Touch" to play ASTROBOY! PRAY EVERYONE ETERNAL SALVATION AND SAFETY AND HAPPINESS always! love all of you

Freddie Highmore ? Noooo ! They need a young and cute asian kid to play Astro Boy.

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 12 years ago

Definitely have to agree with you there, Skymouth. I could see him playing the role of Ochanomizu.

In terms of looks, I think Robert Downey Jr. would make a great Tenma.

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 12 years ago

@ Shiyonasan - Funny you should mention that - I was watching Robert Downey, Jr. last night and was thinking he could be a "grown up" Astro (he's got those big brown eyes), but I also think he's animated enough to pull off Tenma, definitely!

Funny nobody thinks Nick Cage could do it?

Actually the actor (deceased) who REALLY looks like Ochanomizu is W.C. Fields!
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”