I don't think this man likes Astro boy........

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
BlueCore
Robot President

I don't think this man likes Astro boy........

Postby BlueCore » 12 years ago

http://www.filmcritic.com/reviews/2009/astro-boy/

Well.... Isn't it horrible!!! Dissing our little friend astro like that! Just because the movie wasn't the best! How dare he!!!
"My name is Jack Frost. How do I know that? Because the moon told me. So if the moon tells you something, believe it..." ~jack frost, Rise of The Guardians

Astragirl
Kokoro Robot

Postby Astragirl » 12 years ago

I just comment on the opinion I do not like it because I love astro boy and always will sent a comments then an ugly look at the site al

Gemstone2474
Rocket Ball Champion
Location: I come from a land down under, where women glow and men thunder!

Postby Gemstone2474 » 12 years ago

The only thing i agreed with in all of that is that Ham Egg is BADDDDDDDDDDDDDD! :d evil:

The funny thing was while i was reading it the trailer started, and the dramatic Astro Boy music strated!!!! :D
(At first I throught it was a sign!!!!:blush :)
Last edited by Gemstone2474 on Wed May 16, 2012 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
*ABSCOND*

Prettywitchiusaka
Robot President

Postby Prettywitchiusaka » 12 years ago

You guys might end up hating me for this, but I actually didn't think this guy's review was all that bad.

I thought he made a lot of good points in his review, especially in regards to Tenma. And besides, from what I seem to gather based on this review, he actually has familiarity with the original manga.

The only major complaint I have with his review is in regards to Hamegg; he compares him to Tenma's treatment in the film, but really, I think it's pretty obvious that Hamegg is evil (even if you aren't familiar with the Astro Boy mythos).

Tobiofan
Metro City Citizen

Postby Tobiofan » 12 years ago

"Prettywitchiusaka" wrote:You guys might end up hating me for this, but I actually didn't think this guy's review was all that bad.

I thought he made a lot of good points in his review, especially in regards to Tenma. And besides, from what I seem to gather based on this review, he actually has familiarity with the original manga.

The only major complaint I have with his review is in regards to Hamegg; he compares him to Tenma's treatment in the film, but really, I think it's pretty obvious that Hamegg is evil (even if you aren't familiar with the Astro Boy mythos).

I agree.
My Deviant Art page
Astro Boy: (started April 30, 2012)
1960's: 104/104 + 193
1980's: 52/52 (will rewatch when english subs available)
2003: 50/50 (yay all Astro Boy seasons finished!)
Detective Conan: 656/656+ (all caught up! :D ) (started Jan 1, 2012)

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 12 years ago

"Prettywitchiusaka" wrote:You guys might end up hating me for this, but I actually didn't think this guy's review was all that bad.

I agree, but he was still way too...wait, what's the word...dang it, i forgot
Last edited by Androids101 on Wed May 16, 2012 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I fail at spelling :|

Prettywitchiusaka
Robot President

Postby Prettywitchiusaka » 12 years ago

"Androids101" wrote:[QUOTE=Prettywitchiusaka;199498]You guys might end up hating me for this, but I actually didn't think this guy's review was all that bad.

I agree, but he was still way too...wait, what's the word...dang it, i forgot[/QUOTE]

Is the word you're looking for "Harsh"?

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 12 years ago

I was looking for "Exaggerated", but harsh is even better. =)

Photar
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Photar » 12 years ago

LOL!!!

Love your signature.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Photar
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Photar » 12 years ago

Wow that attempt at inserting an image worked
[sigpic][/sigpic]

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”