Could you imagine Astro in the government?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
BlueCore
Robot President

Postby BlueCore » 12 years ago

"Gemstone2474" wrote:haaaaaaaaaaa i love you guys!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Aw thanks, love you too!
This is officially the funniest thread I have ever been apart of!!!
"My name is Jack Frost. How do I know that? Because the moon told me. So if the moon tells you something, believe it..." ~jack frost, Rise of The Guardians

Lilrawr
Metro City Citizen

Postby Lilrawr » 12 years ago

For some reason this reminds me of MIB (Men in black) & imaging Astro in that... :eek: :lol:
Dreams Only Last For a Night

I :heart: :astro:

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 12 years ago

But back to the topic at hand . . .

Did someone request Astro in sunglasses? I'd say he wears them well!! He's wearing a spacesuit here, too.

astro_sunglasses.jpg
astro_sunglasses.jpg (73.54 KiB) Viewed 1454 times

And as for being "in government" in the 1960's "final" episode (#193) Astro (reluctantly) agreed to become President of the robots (seems 2003 Tenma's vision wasn't off base after all!).

This episode rivals the one with Nikki from the 1980's and the final episodes from 2003 for :cry: ! All the humans have left Earth because the Sun has become so hot they can't survive (they are hanging out in space on ships). Astro ends up saving the Earth by flying a bomb into the Sun (but then Tezuka brings him back from "destruction" in a subsequent manga series)
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

BlueCore
Robot President

Postby BlueCore » 12 years ago

"AprilSeven" wrote:But back to the topic at hand . . .

Did someone request Astro in sunglasses? I'd say he wears them well!! He's wearing a spacesuit here, too.

[attachment=]1606[/attachment]

And as for being "in government" in the 1960's "final" episode (#193) Astro (reluctantly) agreed to become President of the robots (seems 2003 Tenma's vision wasn't off base after all!).

This episode rivals the one with Nikki from the 1980's and the final episodes from 2003 for :cry: ! All the humans have left Earth because the Sun has become so hot they can't survive (they are hanging out in space on ships). Astro ends up saving the Earth by flying a bomb into the Sun (but then Tezuka brings him back from "destruction" in a subsequent manga series)

i love this picture, and the episode made me cry
"My name is Jack Frost. How do I know that? Because the moon told me. So if the moon tells you something, believe it..." ~jack frost, Rise of The Guardians

Prettywitchiusaka
Robot President

Postby Prettywitchiusaka » 12 years ago

Hmm...Astro a government official? You know, that might not be a bad idea for a series of stories. Especially when you consider that Astro thinks more pacifisticly, wjereas the congressional representitives would think more realistically. To see him in a position where he'd either have to compromise, or not be certain of a decision they want to make could work if well written.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”