What is this??????

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Gemstone2474
Rocket Ball Champion
Location: I come from a land down under, where women glow and men thunder!

What is this??????

Postby Gemstone2474 » 12 years ago

Watch a bit of this on youtube- :)
手塚治虫が消えた!?20世紀最後の怪事件~鉄腕アトムの名推理!~4
Ok, i know this isn't just about :astro: but i was just wondering if anyone know what this movie is called and were i could find a translated vision, and if anyone can read Japenese what is the title?????? :confused:
Last edited by Gemstone2474 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
*ABSCOND*

Satus
Robot President

Postby Satus » 12 years ago

The title makes it sound really interesting. It says "Osamu Tezuka disappeared!? 20th century's last mystery case". But you probably should remove the link as it's most likely an illegal upload.

Gemstone2474
Rocket Ball Champion

Ok, thankz

*ABSCOND*

Gemstone2474
Rocket Ball Champion

AHHH!!
I found this on MyAnimeList,
it explans what happens-
"Tezuka Osamus going to a 21 Century new year's party with all the charters he made. One thing leads to another and he ends up missing! It's up to his most popular charters to find out what happened to him and get him back safely before the rest of the guest show up"
It sounds really good!!!
Last edited by Gemstone2474 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

*ABSCOND*

Satus
Robot President

Wow! It does sound good. There's so many short films.
The poster looks great.

Hikari Tail
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Hikari Tail » 12 years ago

I'm a little tired of the rules rants and removing links from videos. I understand that it;s not a legal download but Tezuka anime short and movies like these one are extremely rare and they don't come out outside of Japan. Not to mention I bought some Tezuka dvd;s from Japanese websites and they lack the English subtitles. And! shipping in Japan is not cheap I have to mention.

So in the present time anyone who uploads them and provides subs really helps out none-Japanese Tezuka fans. Since its very hard to get these rare anime shorts. A little more understanding would be appreciated.

If these movies were out worldwilde I would understand but if not the chances for them to come out Japan is very slim.
Like art? like water coloring? like pointless rants ?
http://hikaritail.deviantart.com/
Visit my DA account!

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 12 years ago

"Hikari Tail" wrote:I'm a little tired of the rules rants and removing links from videos. I understand that it;s not a legal download but Tezuka anime short and movies like these one are extremely rare and they don't come out outside of Japan. Not to mention I bought some Tezuka dvd;s from Japanese websites and they lack the English subtitles. And! shipping in Japan is not cheap I have to mention.

So in the present time anyone who uploads them and provides subs really helps out none-Japanese Tezuka fans. Since its very hard to get these rare anime shorts. A little more understanding would be appreciated.

If these movies were out worldwilde I would understand but if not the chances for them to come out Japan is very slim.

This never had a video release in Japan actually but the Taiwan DVD is only $11. Very good movie.

Tezuka Pro should put it on Viki!
I'm on Twitter.

Atomars
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Atomars » 12 years ago

"Hikari Tail" wrote:I'm a little tired of the rules rants and removing links from videos. I understand that it;s not a legal download but Tezuka anime short and movies like these one are extremely rare and they don't come out outside of Japan. Not to mention I bought some Tezuka dvd;s from Japanese websites and they lack the English subtitles. And! shipping in Japan is not cheap I have to mention.

I want to but I will get banned on YouTube if I do that, plus Tezuka Productions will hate me too :D .

Satus
Robot President

I don't understand why I'm suddenly the bad guy for suggesting to remove an illegal link on a website that disagrees with the displaying of such links.

Many of the movies aren't even on DVD in Japan either, only online digital rent (such as Secret of Atom's birth, Ivan's planet, Shining Earth, etc) or theatre release (IGZA, Lunar base...). These rents can be obtained outside Japan as well. Other than those theatre only movies, you get about the same as Japan although with a language barrier.

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 12 years ago

You shouldn't feel bad Satus. Some people will just always try to defend piracy no matter what. It's ironic because any fan dedicated enough to join this site should be the first ones with these DVDs on their shelves.
I'm on Twitter.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”