Saw a kid at School with an Astro shirt today

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Fairlane12
Rocket Ball Champion

Saw a kid at School with an Astro shirt today

Postby Fairlane12 » 12 years ago

I know it's not all THAT crazy,but for me it is,I go to a school where 80% or more of the kids act like Ghetto gangsta wannabes(sad really,since I don't live in a bad area),so it was cool,It had a red "blob" with astro's signature pose in white in the middle with the words Astroboy in blue underneath,I got tempted to ask him if he knew about the forum,but chickened out,he did tell me it was a custom shirt,but I didn't chat,being a 7th Grader,I stay wary of 8th graders so,yeh. Just thought i'd share
Last edited by Fairlane12 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlueCore
Robot President

Postby BlueCore » 12 years ago

"Fairlane12" wrote:I know it's not all THAT crazy,but for me it is,I go to a school where 80% or more of the kids act like Ghetto gangsta wannabes(sad really,since I don't live in a bad area),so it was cool,It had a red "blob" with astro's signature pose in white in the middle with the words Astroboy in blue underneath,I got tempted to ask him if he knew about the forum,but chickened out,he did tell me it was a custom shirt,but I didn't chat,being a 7th Grader,I stay wary of 8th graders so,yeh. Just thought i'd share

An 8th grader who likes ASTRO boy????HOOK ME UP!!! Just kidding, but this is super cool!!!
"My name is Jack Frost. How do I know that? Because the moon told me. So if the moon tells you something, believe it..." ~jack frost, Rise of The Guardians

Fairlane12
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Fairlane12 » 12 years ago

I was shocked,I'd seen him wearing it before,but didn't get close enough that time to see whether or not I was seeing things

adrian _68
Robot President

Postby adrian _68 » 12 years ago

I'm over 20 years old and I'm still wearing my Astroboy shirts when I go out and about (when I'm not at work) :D

I think I own 2-3 shirts I regularly use. And 2 more on my stock since they got really old and worn out but can't get around to throw them away. ;)

Sometimes I even think to my self that I am getting too old to wear these kind of shirts but heck, I'd wear them anyway :lol:
Last edited by adrian _68 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 12 years ago

I am 30 years old an sometimes ware an astro shirt, I only have one though so I don't ware it for day to day stuff, don't want to wreck it.
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 12 years ago

I made an Astro Boy tee shirt too. I think I might have posted a picture of it once. Mine was pink with a silloette of Astro's head in black, and I wrote Astro Boy's name in Japanese at the top of the shirt, and ASTRO BOY in all caps at the bottom of the shirt. I actually got the idea to make the shirt from the tee shirt the girls in the Jpop band ZONE were wearing in a music video singing his theme song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb2YX-IuvSI
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Astra4822
Kokoro Robot

Postby Astra4822 » 12 years ago

Awww I wish I had an Astro Boy shirt :( if I had one I would so wear it probably every day to prove my devoted love to him :D
[sigpic][/sigpic] He looks so cute when wanting to show his unique paper airplane!!! :wub:
Astro: Look at my paper airplane, Orrin! :D
Orrin: Excellent!
Tenma: WHAT DID U DO TO MY BOOKS?!?! :mad: *sees plane* Ooooooh what a nice airplane! :lol:

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 12 years ago

It is always nice to see Astro Boy on someones shirt, makes me think they have good tastes in Anime. Rather then when I see someone wearing a Bleach, Naruto or One Piece shirt, makes me think, "Seriously? You watch that?"

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 12 years ago

"Sparx" wrote:It is always nice to see Astro Boy on someones shirt, makes me think they have good tastes in Anime. Rather then when I see someone wearing a Bleach, Naruto or One Piece shirt, makes me think, "Seriously? You watch that?"

That hurts. I also have a Bleach shirt and a Sailor Moon shirt. :sad:
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Astra4822
Kokoro Robot

Postby Astra4822 » 12 years ago

"Anime Girl 16" wrote:[QUOTE=Sparx;200261]It is always nice to see Astro Boy on someones shirt, makes me think they have good tastes in Anime. Rather then when I see someone wearing a Bleach, Naruto or One Piece shirt, makes me think, "Seriously? You watch that?"

That hurts. I also have a Bleach shirt and a Sailor Moon shirt. :sad: [/QUOTE]

I don't think Sparx meant to be offensive. They just have a different taste in Anime, doesnt mean that specific anime sucks
[sigpic][/sigpic] He looks so cute when wanting to show his unique paper airplane!!! :wub:

Astro: Look at my paper airplane, Orrin! :D

Orrin: Excellent!

Tenma: WHAT DID U DO TO MY BOOKS?!?! :mad: *sees plane* Ooooooh what a nice airplane! :lol:

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”