Could you imagine what Astro Boy 2 would be?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
atomicrush
Metro City Citizen

Could you imagine what Astro Boy 2 would be?

Postby atomicrush » 12 years ago

Just sharing my thoughts :) I think It would explain more about the blue core and if Astro has more powers than expected. Also more about if there's other cores besides the blue one. I also wonder if Atlas can come into play or if sombody bailed president Stone out jail! Wow I wonder what the outcome of that would be! :eek:
[sigpic][/sigpic]Take your time in life... The sweet joy will come to you :heart: :heart: :heart:
My Deviant Art (Larsara) http://larsara.deviantart.com/
My YouTube (AstroZalta) http://www.youtube.com/user/AstroZalta
HATENA SHUTDOWN CAN'T POST! :(
Tumblr (ask-movie-astro-boy)
http://ask-movie-astro-boy.tumblr.com/ Anyone want to follow? :p

Prettywitchiusaka
Robot President

Postby Prettywitchiusaka » 12 years ago

Personally,I feel that a sequel should delve into more of the Astro Boy mythos. Even though it's not the greatest set-up, we now have a world and characters to play with, so someone mnight as well craft a good screenplay out of that.

If I were in charge of writing the script, I would personally have it focus around the robot rights issue. Let's say for example, something happens and people begin to grow wary of robots, resulting in your standard two-sided bigotry. This would be great for Astro; he would be able to grow empathy for his kind, but alsocome to terms with teh fact that he'll try to save everyone through a more peaceful solution. In addition, I would also throw in Atlas, Skunk,and Tawashi to help spice things up and give them their own things to do.

Astra4822
Kokoro Robot

Postby Astra4822 » 12 years ago

"atomicrush" wrote:Just sharing my thoughts :) I think It would explain more about the blue core and if Astro has more powers than expected. Also more about if there's other cores besides the blue one. I also wonder if Atlas can come into play or if sombody bailed president Stone out jail! Wow I wonder what the outcome of that would be! :eek:

Cool ideas, and they're similar to mine :) I always wonder how a sequel would be if Stone were to break out of jail and want pure revenge on Astro because of what he did. I doubt there would be another core though :confused: it came from a falling star or something, correct? This happens very rarely, and another core would probably be discovered in another 100 years!.... sorry I'm rambling with my astronomy again. Cant help it :p
[sigpic][/sigpic] He looks so cute when wanting to show his unique paper airplane!!! :wub:
Astro: Look at my paper airplane, Orrin! :D
Orrin: Excellent!
Tenma: WHAT DID U DO TO MY BOOKS?!?! :mad: *sees plane* Ooooooh what a nice airplane! :lol:

BlueCore
Robot President

Postby BlueCore » 12 years ago

I always thought about this idea.
For me, I think the movie would be seething like this

1) it's a cologne of memories of astroboy and his friends having fun. Then it gets dark
2) you see stone sitting inside of his cell, hair messed up and crazy.
3) hameggs sitting with him in there.
4) a cop tells them to collect there thing and get out. Some one bailed both out.
5) skunk shows up waiting for both and soon they start to plot against astro.
6) then the robot rights thing.
7) skunk, stone, and hamegg capture astro. And show him a girl robot saying that it's him sister
8) turns out the red core wasn't completely destroyed
9) puts the red core in astro. and gives uran blue core
10) astro goes and starts destroying metro city.
11) uran has to convince him that she's his sister
12) astro believe, and goes to beat up skunk and the gain and put them back in jail.
13) astro can live with red core inside of him now so uran still has the blue
14) alien attack...
"My name is Jack Frost. How do I know that? Because the moon told me. So if the moon tells you something, believe it..." ~jack frost, Rise of The Guardians

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”