Crazy dream I had!

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
atomicrush
Metro City Citizen

Crazy dream I had!

Postby atomicrush » 11 years ago

It all started on summary stormy night in Metro City. Cora was home alone since her parents were gone. She wanted to go shopping but it was to dark outside and it was stormy. So she decided to stay inside. She saw a flash of lightening close to the window.

She was startled but not scared. She decided to look out the window from her story high apartment she could see most of the city from her view and the sky. She look at the time on her IPhone, it was 11:43pm. It was already getting late. Then she looked back to the window.

She saw something abnormal in the sky. She squinted her eyes to see who or what it was. She saw a black streak of smoke and a mysterious figure with a afterburner light. She knew who it was, it was Astro! She could tell he was severely "injured" by the coloration of his fumes!

Then she knew he was coming towards her at an amazing pace! She started to back up slowly. Quickly she made a mad sprint to the other side of the room. All of the sudden! SHATTER!!!

Straight through the window and tumbling with such a force the whole room shook! Straight into a wall! There was a bunch of smoke from where he landed. It was deadly quiet in the room but there was still pieces of glass breaking and small flames burning. As the smoke cleared, the sight was detrimental and heartbreaking. Astro was in a weird position back first into the wall upside down.

There was a pool of his "blood" on the floor coming out from his head. There was lesions and many lacerations all over his body. Some that are 5 inches in length. His eyes were wide open and cloudy they looked like cataracts. He was missing a spike on his head, it looked torn.

Cora freaked out in terror her eyes wide hands over her face. But she got herself together and went over to him and checked to see if he was still functioning. She heard him say "C-Cora?" It pained Cora to hear him. Then he said, "F-Father..."

He wanted his father to fix him. Cora immediately got the phone and called his father Dr. Tenma. She told him to get here as soon as possible. He was fading fast, she didn't know what to do. When Tenma came he was startled by how much damage he's taken.

He takes Astro back to the Ministry of Science so he can be repaired. But he was so critical and badly damaged, he could never be the same again! :astro: :cry:
[sigpic][/sigpic]Take your time in life... The sweet joy will come to you :heart: :heart: :heart:
My Deviant Art (Larsara) http://larsara.deviantart.com/
My YouTube (AstroZalta) http://www.youtube.com/user/AstroZalta
HATENA SHUTDOWN CAN'T POST! :(
Tumblr (ask-movie-astro-boy)
http://ask-movie-astro-boy.tumblr.com/ Anyone want to follow? :p

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 11 years ago

you shoule make a fanfic based on this, it woule be epic.
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 11 years ago

Poor Astro!! Sounds like he took a lightning strike!!

hmmm wonder if a lightning strike would hurt him though...
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

AtomXKoisuru
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby AtomXKoisuru » 11 years ago

Poor Atom! :cry:
[sigpic][/sigpic] Find me online!! :D AtomXKoisuru@Youtube
Rebel-Pupcoon@DeviantART

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 11 years ago

HI- WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM IS SO SAD

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”