Comic Con 2012 Merch Spots

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
1magus
Robot President

Comic Con 2012 Merch Spots

Postby 1magus » 11 years ago

So for two days I have been looking all over the con for anything Astro Boy related and I found a few things but I can post pictures later.

1. An Astro Boy statue of him sitting down did not look that nice but it was ok, came inside a wooden box that said something in Japanese on it with that on a metal plate. But for 90 dollars I was not going to bother lol.

2. Astro Boy Chibii mini Statues, they came in a set of 5-6 and I bought one which I can post later.

After searching all over the only other thing I found was this weird Shirt of Astro in black and white showing his insides but his face was a Zombie lol.
"You're wrong. The heart may be weak, and sometimes, it may even give in. But I know, deep inside it, there is a light that never goes out."-Sora

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 11 years ago

"1magus" wrote:1. An Astro Boy statue of him sitting down did not look that nice but it was ok, came inside a wooden box that said something in Japanese on it with that on a metal plate. But for 90 dollars I was not going to bother lol.

Is that it?
I'm on Twitter.

1magus
Robot President

Postby 1magus » 11 years ago

YES I mean he's cute and all but 90 bucks for a plastic statue... no thanks! :-P
"You're wrong. The heart may be weak, and sometimes, it may even give in. But I know, deep inside it, there is a light that never goes out."-Sora

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”