Who would be the villain?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Toshio
Banned

Postby Toshio » 11 years ago

Dr. Minimini: I can make great profit in the black market!

That's the story which I'm talking about:
http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7621
Check out and leave a opinion, I shall finish when I get more replies.
Dr. Minimini had used a nano insect robot to destroy Uran's memories, although his real objective was destroying Atom's electronic brain and take over his body in order to study and make copies, so he could sell them in the black market.
Imagine the final confrontation of that story:

Dr. Minimini (with a troll face): How is your electronic brain, Uran?

The Snow Leopard was interesting, but I felt that it lacked logic with all of that fake snow stealing energy.
So I thought about using flies which absorb energy of robots and even electricity. The flies which steal energy came from "Beelzebub", the "Lord of Flies" which is a demon who represent the sin of gluttony.
They're actually robots shapped like flies who can sap energy and then expel the excess in order to make more victims and as well don't overload.
Last edited by Toshio on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:35 am, edited 4 times in total.

Toshio
Banned

Now here is another question:

A elderly widow is being haunted by hallucinations and nightmares.
Atom also learns that she is a heir of a ancient samurai and there is a hidden treasure underneath her mansion which was never retrieved.

Believing there is a conspiration in that elderly widow's hallucinations he set to investigate the mansion.

Who could be the villain?

animegirlalways
Metro City Citizen

Postby animegirlalways » 11 years ago

"jeffbert" wrote:The sorcerer-type guy of the SNOW LION episode. I could tell you his name, but my desktop pc is off today.

Is his name The Snow Wizard? :)

EDIT: Oops, I had not noticed that there was a second page where you gave the answer to who the villain was and started a new one. XD

:heart: :astro:
Last edited by animegirlalways on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Toshio
Banned

The villain which I've did mention is pretty dirty and greedy.
Can you guess?

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”