89 excluded episodes

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 9 years ago

"jeffbert" wrote:No! NEVER! This thread must forever be difficult to find. :lol:

:lol:

I hadn't considered just putting a link to your post to the Image Index thread. Perhaps I could edit the link into your first post or Strange Wings' first post in that thread (the one that links the 1980s and 2003 screenshots). Then, we could leave this thread intact.

Though I suppose some may want to discuss the excluded episodes rather than merely find links to them.

Well, they could do that, but they could also find the episodes through the links from your post with the completed list in the Image Index, and then go discuss them in their respective threads. Having the links to the episodes in the Image Index thread would allow people to find links to those episodes easier.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 9 years ago

:lol: I am open to whatever you want to do. :p

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 9 years ago

Sounds good! I've added your post with the completed list in your first post in the Image Index.

AstroStar24
Metro City Citizen

Re: 89 excluded episodes

Postby AstroStar24 » 4 years ago

I've been trying to find as much of these episodes as possible, and so far I've found seventeen of them (7, 25, 32, 53, 54, 104, 111, 112, 114, 116, 122, 125, 131, 132, 133, 138, and 139)! I'll let you know when I find more, but for now, I'm quite pleased with my findings! :D
Here's the link to most of them!: [Admin edit: Link with pirated episodes removed.]
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: We do not allow links to pirated episodes here on Astro Boy Online Forums.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 4 years ago

page 5 of this thread has the complete listing, links and all. Enjoy, & fell free to comment or question.

Executor
Kokoro Robot

Postby Executor » 1 year ago

I hate to bump such an ancient thread, but I’m getting nothing for “Japanese People from Space”.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 1 year ago

I had uploaded about 15 images from that episode, and included comments, etc., but the images were hosted by photobucket or some similar site, and it wanted $$ to keep them there. I would not pay, they were deleted, etc. Moreover, the mods took down the thread because the images were gone. I certainly do have the images, but it is a task to, not only upload them, but to add the necessary comments.

Give me a few days, & I will do it. :lol:

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 1 year ago

I reviewed the entire list / links to the 89, & found most had images hosted by the forum.

two (2) threads were entirely gone: #129 & 160. I will remake these (not that anybody cares).

Several still had PHOTOBUCKET hosting of images. I recall talking to a mod, forgot who, about having the forum host these images. Something about them being uploaded, but just not properly linked, or whatever. The owner needs to act on these.

#54 1st and 2nd post have image tags, but no images. Lost the host. I have the images & can simply quote the posts, & upload them etc., but there are 20 or more in the 1st post, & at present, only 5 / post can be uploaded.

#157, my 2nd post has about 30 hosted by Photobucket, 1st post's are uploaded!

#161, inadequate coverage. maybe add some more?

#163 photobucket, 43 images in 1st post.

#175 photobucket

#176 """"

---
just remade # 183 & 184: need to edit the finished list for the new urls.

188 & 189 photobucket.

Eventually these will all work.

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 1 year ago

I've sent you a private message, Jeffbert.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”