Little Astro Boy (2014 Animated Series)

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 8 years ago

That picture is broken!

And yeah, the English dub as I remember it is horrendously obnoxious, even by little kids' shows standards. But the aesthetic is certainly cute. I'd like to watch, but like Jeffbert says, I'm not sure I can sit through that. It might be more tolerable with the Japanese track, but I hate watching something if I can't understand exactly everything that's being said. :T
lolwut

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 8 years ago

Odd. Worked for me on my laptop and my ipod :/ But here it is
http://postimg.org/image/tyjm7kij3/

But yeah, if I had one complaint about the show, it's the English voice acting. I know it's a pre-school show but still... there are shows on Nick Jr with better voice work than some of this.
Last edited by Dragonrider1227 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 8 years ago

"Dragonrider1227" wrote:Odd. Worked for me on my laptop and my ipod :/ But here it is

It worked because the image was in your brower's cache. Some sites block linking images by posting the URL in an HTML page.
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

"Tetsuwan Penguin" wrote:[QUOTE=Dragonrider1227;236557]Odd. Worked for me on my laptop and my ipod :/ But here it is

It worked because the image was in your brower's cache. Some sites block linking images by posting the URL in an HTML page.[/QUOTE]

Well, that explains the laptop. Unsure about the ipod but eh, good ol' reliable technology, am I right? :p

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Oh I saw that on Tumblr already. I was thinking of another scene entirely, which is good bc it comes completely out of left field. It's in the space exploration episode. :P
lolwut

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Oh, cool. Then you found my Tumblr XD You're on Tumblr too?

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Yes, I've known about you for a while, actually. I've seen you in a lot of places. I'm not at all comfortable revealing my Tumblr on here, but I will say that you seem to be following me- although I'm not completely sure whether or not you should; I have an About page and a Disclaimer, and I require both to be read before anyone follows me, in an attempt to filter out certain unsavory types.
lolwut

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

understandable. I guess that means you saw my last Little Astro boy posts then too, huh? XD

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Yeah. I no longer track the tag (it makes me nervous to even think about it), but I've gotten into the habit of checking just about every time I get on Tumblr.

Still thinking about drawing that Kill Bill Astro. Too bad I don't know much about either of the two things (Kill Bill and LAB; although I've seen some of the first Kill Bill bit on TV- heavily edited, probably; excessive as all get out when it comes to visuals, tho).
lolwut

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Yeah, I can imagine being nervous about tracking tags on Tumblr.

XD Drawing that would be cool regardless of if you've seen the movie. I haven't seen it either.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”