New members, please introduce yourselves here

Off topic discussion.
jeffbert
Minister of Science

Re: New members, please introduce yourselves here

Postby jeffbert » 3 weeks ago

I know! I still remember my nieces as little kids, but they now have kids of their own. I just do not feel as old as I am.

Bluebell1995
Kokoro Robot

Postby Bluebell1995 » 3 weeks ago

jeffbert wrote:I know! I still remember my nieces as little kids, but they now have kids of their own. I just do not feel as old as I am.

I also have nieces and nephews by now, all of them being in the 0 to 5 age range. (Technically, they're the kids of my cousins, but to make things easier I just refer to all the kids as my nieces and nephews.) I haven't seen those kids for a while because I moved to a new city some time ago: I'm far away from my original hometown. It's odd, being an aunt. It's even weirder to think that the kids probably won't remember me. Looking back on the past, and comparing it to the present and future, can be a very odd feeling. Not exactly depressing, just... odd.

Bluebell1995
Kokoro Robot

Postby Bluebell1995 » 1 week ago

Looks like there isn't a lot of activity on the forum these days...

I remember how back in 2014 there used to be loads and loads of people chatting here.

:)

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 1 week ago

A lot of the chatting has moved to discord. Only the old dinosaurs are remaining :-P
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Return to “General Discussion”