I cant believe that this forum is still here!

Off topic discussion.
the 鉄腕アトム fan
Beyond the Stars

Re: I cant believe that this forum is still here!

Postby the 鉄腕アトム fan » 3 years ago

I'm so glad to see that avatar. Its crazy because all I need to see that to know haha. I remember the Skype call we did at Xmas it was such a huge deal

I understand what you mean. There is a lot to talk about, but there are many threads and many things already been said. Astroboy was a copying mechanism for me because I couldn't manage. And fairly, I dont know what to say about it either. I read a few volumes last year, and reading them made me cry that i had to stop. Though I still use a figure toy and recently bought a logo astro boy to but on my bookshelf to help with my day to day life though lol. I said like a crazy person
Go Go Go Assstttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooy :astro:

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 3 years ago

the 鉄腕アトム fan wrote:I'm so glad to see that avatar. Its crazy because all I need to see that to know haha. I remember the Skype call we did at Xmas it was such a huge deal

I understand what you mean. There is a lot to talk about, but there are many threads and many things already been said. Astroboy was a copying mechanism for me because I couldn't manage. And fairly, I dont know what to say about it either. I read a few volumes last year, and reading them made me cry that i had to stop. Though I still use a figure toy and recently bought a logo astro boy to but on my bookshelf to help with my day to day life though lol. I said like a crazy person

I've always loved Astro, and would have joined the forum earlier if it existed or if I had known of its existence. But I ultimately happened to find it at a time I was struggling, and I really needed what it brought me at the time. I'm glad it could help you, too. :)

the 鉄腕アトム fan
Beyond the Stars

Postby the 鉄腕アトム fan » 3 years ago

Astro Forever wrote:I've always loved Astro, and would have joined the forum earlier if it existed or if I had known of its existence. But I ultimately happened to find it at a time I was struggling, and I really needed what it brought me at the time. I'm glad it could help you, too. :)

I do actually miss the old format hahaha

Seriously, I think I should read the mangas again. When I was in school, my parents got me a volume like every two weeks and I'd work hard for most of them. Some were just given because I had a really bad day.

I think I should reread them. Even if it makes me cry im crying for a reason.

Even though I said before that I wouldn't watch the Dororo anime, I did, I become so obsessed over it! Its so good! The new manga is a solid no though. The original manga is one I have always read at least once a year. I'd read Dororo alongside Mermaid Saga. Even during the time I stopped reading manag completely, I'd just read those two
Go Go Go Assstttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooy :astro:

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 3 years ago

Whatever it takes, to get you through another day!

racoonangel
Robot President

Postby racoonangel » 3 years ago

Yeah Honestly I can't believe this forum is still active! I just hopped back on after I think like 6 years! Not gonna lie this place was a life saver back in 2013 for me when I had no one else to talk to.
Instagram: astrogirl_draws
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 3 years ago

Yup, the forum is still here! It's not nearly as active as it was back in 2013, but there are a few folks still around who chat about Astro Boy.

jayrath
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby jayrath » 3 years ago

I just wanted to say hello.

Hello!

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 3 years ago

Hello, good to "see" you :-)
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 3 years ago

Hi Jay, always good to see you here! :D

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 3 years ago

Hello there Jay!

Return to “General Discussion”