Fafner!

Off topic discussion.
Danny
Rocket Ball Champion

Fafner!

Postby Danny » 18 years ago

Last edited by Danny on Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
three and a half years.. for what?

crazyd2000
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby crazyd2000 » 18 years ago

Thats amazing! Wow, Fafner

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 18 years ago

I had already ran accross this quite a while ago. Still no idea of what it is exactly :D
Maybe it is the right moment to have a look :rolleyes:
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Danny
Rocket Ball Champion

Last edited by Danny on Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 18 years ago

I saw the DVD in a rental store last week and had a "Hey! Fafner!" moment. :)

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 18 years ago

both Netflix & Blockbuster online offer this series, but BB shows 6 disks to NF's 5. Plus, NF groups all discs on one page & even allows adding the series to the queue in 1 click. :D

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

DrFrag wrote:I saw the DVD in a rental store last week and had a "Hey! Fafner!" moment. :)

You laugh because you have associated the name Fafner with me, but think about me: I use this name on the Internet since so long, that when I hear the name I actually understand it as my name, the same as my real name :D I suppose that if someone suddenly shouted "FAFNER" in the street, I would watch in that direction the exact same way as if that person had shouted my real name. Now you know what you have to do if you want to catch me: go in the country where I live, and shout "FAFNER" everywhere. If the guys from the asylum don't catch you first, you will find me :p
Hmmm... maybe not... after a while, everyone while watch in your direction :rolleyes:
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 18 years ago

Your country is so small that it would probably work!!! :D :p

Danny
Rocket Ball Champion

Last edited by Danny on Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Astro forever wrote:Your country is so small that it would probably work!!! :D :p

No no no! It is the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, Grand is to mean it is big, otherwise it would not be there. See the map in the Wikipedia article? The country spreads accross several BIG pixels (13, I counted them). At least they were big when I counted them, with a x16 zoom.

Oh well... it seems I don't convince anyone :rolleyes: People here sometimes say that "Grand" is to comfort the Grand Duke :D

Edit: Certainly don't think as this to be an invitation to come shouting here :p
Last edited by fafner on Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

Return to “General Discussion”