Ever have one of those.....

Off topic discussion.
1magus
Robot President

Postby 1magus » 17 years ago

Latu wrote:What's wrong? Was it something I said? :confused:

Just confused with everything right now it is a little complicated to even type up.
"You're wrong. The heart may be weak, and sometimes, it may even give in. But I know, deep inside it, there is a light that never goes out."-Sora

Eileen sobora
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Eileen sobora » 17 years ago

astro_mcfly wrote:??? Really? No school an fridays? Well, that's interesting. Thank you, Latu... I hope I don't get hurt either XP!!! And to Eileen... Thanks for the advice -_^... Except I am a very open person (and I couldn't keep my likes hush if I wanted to XD XD XD) I'm glad the little keychain I made is hardly able to be read at first glance... (orange hits me) "YOU'RE A FREAKING CREEPY DORK!!!" ahh... my life XD

Since I have the things I need for school, I hope I got the classes I sighed in for, cause if they said I didn't sigh in for then, that is not correct at all! I just hope the samething dosen't happen to you.
Ps: I'm online to talk to right now.
My Artpage http://daydream16.deviantart.com/
A perfect artist always needs to have one. ;)

astro_mcfly
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby astro_mcfly » 17 years ago

OH... I see. I have to wake up early and get my schedule tomorrow... My aunt has to take me because dad has to go to work. I've got my fingers crossed XD

Latu
On a Flight into Space

Postby Latu » 17 years ago

I started my third week of school today.
Good news:No school tomorrow! Yay!Image
Bad news:A hurricane is coming! :( Image
"Astro, you must exceed the limitations that humans cannot!
You must be go beyond nationality, ethnicity,
pilosophy, and religion,
starvation and poverty,
and war!
Exceed these limitations created by man!
You must fly high! Higher than any human has ever flown before!
To reach for the future that no human has been able to so far!"
:tenma: :astro:

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

i'm about to go into year 10 (or 10th grad) and my friends are very mad at me becuase i was selfish, bullie, and didn't give then any space...

well i've just lost all my friends becuase they say i'm selfish and bullie there friend but realy when they play rough with there it's ok... but when i copy or try and be like them and be rough with there friends just like what they do they say i'm bulling them so they said to me on the first day of my summer hoildays on MSN that i hate you and i don't what to be friends with you ever! i was ver up-set i couldn't stop crying i was kicking the walls and bascly going crazy i even ran out the house (not as in la-la crazy but just very up set and mad) even my best friend who had been friends with me for 8 years said he hated me... now he says he whats to fight me and if i lose he'll never be friends agine and... if i win will be friend agine... i'm noting going to fight him though i'm just going to stand there and say "hit me if you hate me that much"

so now i'm going to try and make things alot better my friends birthday when past so i made him a card what took about 6 hours to make i put all my best art skills into it and i can draw i'm very good...

so realy i get one of those days very day i hate it i wish the world didn't fight all the time it's so stupid!!! i wish it could stop!!

i use to fight all the time when i was young i kicked out of 8 school's befor i got to year 5 becuase i was very strong and it took over 5 grown adults to hold me down but now i've culmed down alot but i'm still very strong i havn't lose a fight... but now i don't fight at-all now becuase i've seen what it can do

Latu
On a Flight into Space

Wow. Why would he become your friend if you beat him up? Wouldn't he be mad since he would be wounded and all? Well, I hope you become friends with them again without the violence.
Sparx wrote:well i've just lost all my friends

Remember, you've still got your friends here, on the Astroboy Online Forums!Image
Oh, by the way, you can add me to your MSN is you want. Just check my profile for my email.
pilosophy, and religion,
starvation and poverty,
and war!

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

Latu wrote:Wow. Why would he become your friend if you beat him up? Wouldn't he be mad since he would be wounded and all? Well, I hope you become friends with them again without the violence.
Remember, you've still got your friends here, on the Astroboy Online Forums!Image
Oh, by the way, you can add me to your MSN is you want. Just check my profile for my email.

thanks for giving me your MSN i added you already...
BTW i did what to fight him he was talking to me on MSN and he said i'm going to fight you

Latu
On a Flight into Space

Ok, I added you too.
pilosophy, and religion,
starvation and poverty,
and war!

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby stoogefreaky » 17 years ago

I just graduated from High school and now I wish I was still in school. I'm finding myself having to grow up so suddendly. Got so many things I have to do it's not even funny.

Latu
On a Flight into Space

:eek:
pilosophy, and religion,
starvation and poverty,
and war!

Return to “General Discussion”