MP3 players

Off topic discussion.
1magus
Robot President

Postby 1magus » 17 years ago

Sparx wrote:i have a ipod and i like U2 http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=U2 thats music video's of U2

What model? And Generation?
"You're wrong. The heart may be weak, and sometimes, it may even give in. But I know, deep inside it, there is a light that never goes out."-Sora

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

1magus wrote:What model? And Generation?

i got the ipod shuffle
it holds 95 to 120 songs but i've got 97 song's in it and it's all ready full i think it depends on how long the song's are and the menmory they take up

BTW... what to you meen by Generation do you meen the ipod?... what year of U2 music i like?

becuase U2 have been aroung for about 36 years and they have changed alot with there music

tic_tac_astro
Robot President

Postby tic_tac_astro » 17 years ago

Say hello to the Zen Mirco! (Awesome it rhymed :D ):

Zens are pretty cool. I have a 6GB one that holds more than 1,000 songs on it now. :D

Thank you, you're too kind.

astro_mcfly
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby astro_mcfly » 17 years ago

I still have a CD player... But I plan on getting an MP3 soon. I think an IPod, because it'll work the best with my Mac.

dirtmcgirt
Kokoro Robot

Postby dirtmcgirt » 17 years ago

I'm waiting for Ipods to be cheaper. I figure if everyone has one it must be good. :D

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

i got mine for 50 pounds it was 20% or 30% off :)

1magus
Robot President

dirtmcgirt wrote:I'm waiting for Ipods to be cheaper. I figure if everyone has one it must be good. :D

They are just get an older used one cause they will always be the same NEW. They are working on one which a widescreen that folds out and plays videos on the same Ratio as the PSP. 80 GB HDD probably 300+ bucks new.
"You're wrong. The heart may be weak, and sometimes, it may even give in. But I know, deep inside it, there is a light that never goes out."-Sora

tic_tac_astro
Robot President

Postby tic_tac_astro » 17 years ago

1magus wrote:They are just get an older used one cause they will always be the same NEW. They are working on one which a widescreen that folds out and plays videos on the same Ratio as the PSP. 80 GB HDD probably 300+ bucks new.

Creative company plans on making a new Zen Mirco with video capabilities. Don't know really if it's going to happen though, my dad heard some info on it somewhere. Though I do know is that it already has a built-in radio system. As for the iPod, you need to have an attachment. :D

Thank you, you're too kind.

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby stoogefreaky » 17 years ago

I got a IPod Nano as a graduation gift.

1magus
Robot President

tic_tac_astro wrote:Creative company plans on making a new Zen Mirco with video capabilities. Don't know really if it's going to happen though, my dad heard some info on it somewhere. Though I do know is that it already has a built-in radio system. As for the iPod, you need to have an attachment. :D

What are you talking about? You did not even explain what you NEEDED the attachment for? I know someone with a Video and it works fine with nothing else, any MP3 player works the same and they need the same things! :shifty:

Return to “General Discussion”