my site!

Off topic discussion.
Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 17 years ago

"Sparx" wrote:BTW, please sign the comment board or shout box on my pages thanks :)
Done! :)

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby stoogefreaky » 17 years ago

I visited your site :)

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

what would you rate it and whats your fab page? :) qustions like this can help me to impove whats needs work and what dosen't ;) thanks Astro forever.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 17 years ago

"Sparx" wrote:what would you rate it and whats your fab page? :) qustions like this can help me to impove whats needs work and what dosen't ;) thanks Astro forever.

What's a fab page? :confused:

Your site, as it is, is really personal. :) It represents who you are and what you like, I think of it a little bit as a bedroom with posters of who and what you love/like. I see it as impossible to rate, because that would be like rating your tastes, and those can't be rated as everybody has their own. Nobody should be telling you what you are supposed to like or not. That's just who you are. :)

If I had an advice though, my screen resolution is 1024x768. That's not the biggest aroung, but I think it's reasonable, especially considering that there are still people around that are at 800x600. :D That means that I get an horizontal scrolling bar on your site. If you want to see what I mean, try resizing your browser window to make it less wide. It's always better to make a site in such a way that almost all visitors don't need to scroll horizontally because it's more convenient and it makes the site easier to read. Scrolling vertically is fine, of course! :)

zeo
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby zeo » 17 years ago

that what "piczo" is about,astro forever.personal sites.mostly annoying buggers who think the word gives a flying monkey about them use it.sparx's webpage though,is acctualy interesting.
yeah,i too have a deviant art acount ^.^ pop in some time to enjoy the fine art of rubishness!
as aproved by astro boy!
http://firelancess78.deviantart.com/
as aproved by astro boy!
ImageImageImage...what?

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

"Astro Forever" wrote:What's a fab page? :confused:

it means favriot page :) i find it hard to spell, but i'm geting better;Cool

"Astro Forever" wrote:Your site, as it is, is really personal. :) It represents who you are and what you like, I think of it a little bit as a bedroom with posters of who and what you love/like. I see it as impossible to rate, because that would be like rating your tastes, and those can't be rated as everybody has their own. Nobody should be telling you what you are supposed to like or not. That's just who you are. :)

thats so ture :) i hate it when people hate my site it's annoying, it's like they just don't understand any thing, they see some thing and then stright away thing for them selfs :shifty:

"Astro Forever" wrote:If I had an advice though, my screen resolution is 1024x768. That's not the biggest aroung, but I think it's reasonable, especially considering that there are still people around that are at 800x600. :D That means that I get an horizontal scrolling bar on your site. If you want to see what I mean, try resizing your browser window to make it less wide. It's always better to make a site in such a way that almost all visitors don't need to scroll horizontally because it's more convenient and it makes the site easier to read. Scrolling vertically is fine, of course! :)

i have the same sceen size as you i think, or it might be alit bigger ;)

and i have a friend that has 800x600 size :eek: it's small and kinda annoying to have to scoll every wher :D and plus he don't use a mouse :d oh: some how he use's the key board, but when i came he pulged in a mouse for me to use :)

"zeo" wrote:that what "piczo" is about,astro forever.personal sites.mostly annoying buggers who think the word gives a flying monkey about them use it.sparx's webpage though,is acctualy interesting.

i made it so it can kinda be like my zone to chill out, and for my friends. and i'm very gald you think it's interesting.

why i think pizco is called pizco is becuase it's a site maker (as i call it) based on pictures :)

Lucero
Kokoro Robot

Postby Lucero » 17 years ago

I visit the web too... I leave a message...
[sigpic][/sigpic]I'm an Astroboy's fan :heart: :astro:

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

cool :) like the Avater :)

BTW, did you make another accont called Lucero Uran?
http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/member.php?u=802

Lucero
Kokoro Robot

Postby Lucero » 17 years ago

"Sparx" wrote:cool :) like the Avater :)

BTW, did you make another accont called Lucero Uran?
http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/member.php?u=802

Well I had a problem with the Lucero's accont bacause I forgoot my password, but after that I create a new account that I didn't need to use. Sorry :blush:

Maybe it's hard to me understand everything because I speak spanish. but I try to do the best.
[sigpic][/sigpic]I'm an Astroboy's fan :heart: :astro:

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

"Lucero" wrote:Well I had a problem with the Lucero's accont bacause I forgoot my password, but after that I create a new account that I didn't need to use. Sorry :blush:

Maybe it's hard to me understand everything because I speak spanish. but I try to do the best.

well you said the truth and thats what conts ;) it's just your new here and i don't want you getting in troble by the mods :D

Return to “General Discussion”