where did very one go?

Off topic discussion.
1magus
Robot President

Postby 1magus » 17 years ago

ME BUSY! And pretty soon I will be busy with a JOB and getting a license and perhaps game programming classes lol so sowwy :( me feel bad! :unsure: :(
"You're wrong. The heart may be weak, and sometimes, it may even give in. But I know, deep inside it, there is a light that never goes out."-Sora

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby stoogefreaky » 17 years ago

Game programming classes?!?! That's cool!

Ray_the_canadian
Metro City Citizen

Postby Ray_the_canadian » 17 years ago

Im still around, I was in the States for the holidays

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

That’s cool; I want to go to the USA one day. :Rolleyes:

Anapan
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Anapan » 17 years ago

I'm in college right now, just a 1 month upgrade course to bring my apprenticeship to level 2. It's great seeing all the guys from level 1 again. I haven't been able to visit this message board much because word has gotten around about my computer repair skills. Nearly every day after school I've been going to people's houses to tune up or fix friends-of-friends computers. I hate waking up at 5 AM... :d oh:

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

College started today for me.--Thursday.

You know, this forum is getting quite dry. I need to come up with some cool topics.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

Me too, but i can't think of any.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 17 years ago

"Anapan" wrote:I'm in college right now, just a 1 month upgrade course to bring my apprenticeship to level 2. It's great seeing all the guys from level 1 again. I haven't been able to visit this message board much because word has gotten around about my computer repair skills. Nearly every day after school I've been going to people's houses to tune up or fix friends-of-friends computers. I hate waking up at 5 AM... :d oh:

apprenticeship in which field, computers?

Anapan
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Anapan » 17 years ago

I'm apprentice Boilermaker. I just repair and optimize computers for added income. Boilermaking is a great trade. We get dispatched to pulp-mills, and oil refineries to repair, build and install boilers, digesters, Cokers, Fractioning towers, and other steam pressure vessels. It's a lot more fun than hunting down trojan viruses and spyware bars in old people's computers.

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Man, who invented homework?! Teachers?! I HATE HOMEWORK!!! A reason why I have not been here or anywhere on the net. I haven't checked on my site or updated anything. Haven't worked on Extreme Astro Boyiee and I don't think I will be able to until school is over!

Return to “General Discussion”